yeah, my friend turned me to it and its pretty awesome, you just like log in, and get points, every day. all you do, simple as can be. they have like, ps3, xbox, elite, psp bundles, apple products, headphones, crap like that, and i thought you guys might like it. to join i have to send you an email, and i know that seems sketchy but its legit tho. if you wanna check it out, a little note, when you do the date of birth thing, you need a four digit submission on the year, i got so pissed off since i kept entering 91 and it said it was invalid....

but yeah, pm me an email if you wanna get a membership. peaceeeeeeeeeeeee. :hairtrick:

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

some guy awhile ago posted this. :) already joined man and have like 124 points. :D saving for a PS3

niceeeeeeee

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Send me an invite, I wanna see this. Ive heard about it alot lately

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.