Jump to content

May 15th Beat The Gas Prices Down


Recommended Posts

Posted

That thought jsut crossed my mind, if I can get to the school copy machine I can make like 200 copies and put them on kids cars at school

I'm all about lowering gas prices

Straight up!!

I hate to see 3.00$ a gallon this summer..

06 SCION tC

Posted

Straight up!!

I hate to see 3.00$ a gallon this summer..

People are saying $3.00 a gallon may be the least of your worries :mellow:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

What $3.24 in Colorado this summer......FUCK THAT>

Posted

im in!!! just remind me....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

you saying it will be higher?

I hear it may be up to $4 a gallon by july, we gotta stop this raping before it gets worse

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

... this really makes no sence at all. im not trying to contradict it, but people are going to fill up the day before or after to compensate for the 15th. im not going to pump a cent of gas when its here, but i honestly see no point in it.

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

1-18" Fi BTL, 1 T2000.1bd, 8 ft box before displacement tuned to 33Hz, Big 3 done in 1/0

Havent been metered yet

Posted

oh come on, i want to see what all you other people think!

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

1-18" Fi BTL, 1 T2000.1bd, 8 ft box before displacement tuned to 33Hz, Big 3 done in 1/0

Havent been metered yet

Posted

I have to add though that higher gas prices may be a good thing because there has to be a point at which it just gets simply too expensive to drive & alternative types of energy will gradually get more attention. We all have to face the basic fact that oil isn't going to be around for even another 100years, so prices are the least of our worries when compared to much needed revolutionary innovation.

Still, right now there is no reason for gas to go up from 2.89 when I went to college this morning to 3.10 4 hours later.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 423 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...