Sonic Electronix

do you let bass destroy your car

whats falling apart in your car and do u screw it back in or put it back?

ive had my system for about a month and my mirror falls off all the time but i can just slide it back on. My ash tray/ cigeartte lighter fell out but it just danges there because of all the wires.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

What is this "bass" of which you speak?

LOL, J/k. I don't (yet) have bass. But I will soon.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

mirror is gone, but it snapped the mount off clean and I dont care enough to put it back on

license plate cracked alot of paint off the area around it, but I dont care enough to fix it

my dome light is very broken, still not fixed, but I threw a screw into it so it atleast doesnt rattle too much

and where my door skin is attached to the crossbar is busted and flaps now, so i threw some dynamat in there, but def need more.

and my headliner by the rear window is, something is messed up back there, it makes a wretched noise and I'm not too sure what it is, and putting dynamat in the crack didnt solve it.

and the springs in the back being killed doesnt count, cuz i think thats moreseo the vault of batteries and wood than bass, lol.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i had to tighten and replace some screws for my power windows. drivers door, every bolt that hold the rtack and motor in was either loose or had fallen down into the door. all the other doors were just loose. LOCKTITE!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Windsheild busted break line yes I said brake line busted stearing colom(sp) just busted instrument panel in the dash is now pushed in half an inch blinkers busted cause the flasher relay won't stay in anytime I turn it up it's on the floor

There is more but the louder you get the more you break

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

my rear overhead light shattered... fixed it once then shattered again said fuck it.

rear air control popped out of the housing once... fixed it with hot glue and super glue sheared the hot glue and popped out again said fuck it.

the light underneath that air control shattered and siliconed that in hasn't broken yet.

the air control that I can control from the front popped out of the housing siliconed it in and it has stayed.

my window switch on the drivers side snapped 2 screws so it rattles a ton.

both door pockets have screws at the bottom that snapped and I have fixed twice with plastic cement and it broke again so fuck it.

multiple bolts in my door undone and rattle.

just found some random plastic piece underneath my seat one day from bass.

theres more but I can't think of it right now...

I can't imagine what would break with a bigger system.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

lost my rear view mirror, cracked both of my tail lights (super glued the cracks together so it doesnt make as much noise), and my trunk release got busted off so if i want to open my trunk i cant press the button, i have to insert the key in the back (kind of a pain but oh well).

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Archived