Got my new box in,went for a ride..got pulled over!

Police Offices are people too. We have run into several that want a demo. Meeting an officer is no different than meeting anyone else, some people are cool...others are not. Just because they are a police officer doesn't mean they are instantly a dick.

/Agreed i know most of the cops in my city (Well pretty much work for them) all cool people,Most of my cop buddies if you met them in civ clothes you wouldnt even suspect they are cops.One of the cops i know actually use to do SPL comps 24 12's ina Rex i belive,Somthing stupid like that cant remember

Always bash's my system*In a funny way* "You kids and your one sub setups!" as he says

Most of them are cool,unless you give them a reason not to be

*Not saying all cops are cool,But some are*

Edited by Blazerslapp

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

Haha, jeez, that makes me paranoid.

Do they try and use the lingo too?

"Woah there Daddio, you out to agitate the gravel? Trip the light fantastic? A lil back seat bingo? Thats a pretty boss bent eight you got. Where you kids go to blow eachother off these days?"

wow... is this REALLY what people think of cops?

if your cool about the situation, the cop probably will. i would bet that the only reason he didnt give you the ticket is because you turned it down when you saw him. all they ask is for you to not do it in front of them.

i think melissa is just kissing up because i told her im trying to be a cop :P

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

wow... is this REALLY what people think of cops?

if your cool about the situation, the cop probably will. i would bet that the only reason he didnt give you the ticket is because you turned it down when you saw him. all they ask is for you to not do it in front of them.

i think melissa is just kissing up because i told her im trying to be a cop :P

Naw, I'd think it is great if a cop was interested in what I had goin on. I like it when cops are cool. I've been very lucky the few times I got pulled over. Sure I still got a ticket or arrested and my car towed, but at least they weren't dicks about it and they always threw away my weed instead of writing me up.

images-1.jpg