Sundown Audio

looks good. bass boost all the way down?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

looks good. bass boost all the way down?

Of course. EQ on the headunit is flat as well. I never boost on an eq anyways, always cut if needed. Lowpass is at around 75hz and highpass is around maybe 25-28ish. It's just the knob. Maybe mine is bad, but I saw another video on youtube with a guy that had the same amp and knob, and he only turned it up halfway to show off his system too. So I'm assuming if he was showing off his sub he wanted the bass as loud as it would go, but since the knob seems to reach it's max at only half way, there was no need for him to turn it further. Makes me think it's just something about this model of knob or something.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

Of course. EQ on the headunit is flat as well. I never boost on an eq anyways, always cut if needed. Lowpass is at around 75hz and highpass is around maybe 25-28ish. It's just the knob. Maybe mine is bad, but I saw another video on youtube with a guy that had the same amp and knob, and he only turned it up halfway to show off his system too. So I'm assuming if he was showing off his sub he wanted the bass as loud as it would go, but since the knob seems to reach it's max at only half way, there was no need for him to turn it further. Makes me think it's just something about this model of knob or something.

hmm... not sure whats going on. mine turns up all the way.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Mine physically turns, but once it's past halfway, there isn't any change at all. Almost like the potentiometer attenuation range is shorter then the movement range.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

Kicker ZX350.4

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

ya. i ment mine still changes the "volume" all the way up.

Mine physically turns, but once it's past halfway, there isn't any change at all. Almost like the potentiometer attenuation range is shorter then the movement range.

mine does this same thing. about half way it dont make a dif. no big deal to me though but this thread has my attention. also i have the SAE1000D but same knob.

mine does this same thing. about half way it dont make a dif. no big deal to me though but this thread has my attention. also i have the SAE1000D but same knob.

Yea, I mean it's not like it's that big of a deal. Also, it's tough to dial in the exact volume you want between min and 1/2 way because the volume seems to jump between certain clicks. The volume change is not very smooth.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

Kicker ZX350.4

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Yea, I mean it's not like it's that big of a deal. Also, it's tough to dial in the exact volume you want between min and 1/2 way because the volume seems to jump between certain clicks. The volume change is not very smooth.

yup, and also mine has has a "point" it gets loud when all the way down too, when i turn it down the volume kinda jumps up for a sec then down. i do have a sub level on my HU but these are alot more easier to use. i dont have it mounted, its just chilling under my armrest lol. love my amp though...however thinking about doubling the power for next year :D

Edited by cracker