Jump to content

Starting an SMD clan on COD4, CODWaW, and Modern Warfare 2


Recommended Posts

Posted

im up for ps3 clan, add me dannyp27

Dan Plummer - 1x DC sounds Level4 15" - 800wrms - 3.5 cuft Ported Box - Rover 25

Peak= 142.2dB @ 40Hz

40Hz= 142.2dB

33Hz= 139.6dB

25Hz= 136.8dB

20Hz= 136.1dB

Posted
im up for ps3 clan, add me dannyp27

got ya when i get home

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Posted

Okay since I cant seem to get people to add the silver account, just post your GT in this thread if you want to be in the SMD group, it will let you easily find other SMD members on LIVE, and I will try to get you added as soon as I can.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

I'm usually always messing around on COD4, and your damn straight I am getting MW2 midnight release. I'll add the GT, but for others that want to add mine its:

Soco Joe 8 7

Make sure you put a message or something letting me know who you are, otherwise you might not get accepted.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Posted
im down....ive been playn with a group of juggalos and we dominate on war. greenrocks420 hit me up

woop woop what up ninja :)

crazyhatchetman

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle!"

-- Winston Churchill

Posted
woop woop what up ninja :)

crazyhatchetman

ahh shit i see ur spendin 800 pionts to change ur name ......i add manwith2mohawks las night and this mornin i got crazyhatchetman wtf??!!! lol its all good im playn all tha time get at me ninja... any other juggalo on here get at me greenrocks420

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Posted

ADD me :) also my sons and my boy Jeff play at least a few times per week :)


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted
ADD me :) also my sons and my boy Jeff play at least a few times per week :)

Hey Steve I got your meade916 GT added but the others you posted in your COD4 thread I couldnt get to work, is there any other GT's for you kids or Jeff I need to add?

And to everyone else I got yall added, keep em coming, either add the GT posted or just post up your GT here and I will get you added promptly, got 9 GT's on the list so far, so we got 91 spots available, lets get this list filled up.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...