Where is FreelandKustomz

I bought one of his US Amps AX2000s and he sent it out right away, but that sucks big time if he scams you!!!

But what's really BS is that I paid $400 for the amp and then the next day he was selling the other one for $300 I thought that was BS!!!

Edited by puyallupn8ive

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Well after i sent him a message on myspace saying I had opened a dispute, then filed a claim. He told me he was on the phone and gettin a tracking number. I read on paypal that once you close a claim it cant be reopened. So i told him I will not drop the claim until I have that tracking number and the package arrives at my door. Havent heard back since.

Sucks im in AR, to far way from cali to just drop by with some friends to get my money.

It APPEARS that he refunded me my money...it still says pending on paypal so we'll see. Ive talked to his quite a bit on myspace and he handled this pretty professionally if this goes through. If so i havent nothing else to say about him.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

and to think I was about to pay him $400.

This is why I have never bought anything on forums and probably never will.

edit: His paypal name/info taking and what not was so shady I figured I didn't want to do business with some1 so un-professional.

Edited by VistaV6

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

ok, an update. He has till oct 25 to respond to paypal about the claim.

Today i got a message saying "Shipped"

I asked for a tracking number,

He said, he is out of town, but it is on his desk at work, but it has been shipped since friday.

regardless of whether i get a tracking number or not, the claim will not be dropped untill i get the package.

Keepinitloud...Great minds think aike? Pretty much thinkin the same thing. Anybody wanna tag along?

i would definitely be down for a road trip :aggressive:

wow this is sad, so many people on smd trying to get over on others, this makes me wonder what the deal was with rusty. but honestly its your guys fault, you know that he takes his time doing stuff like danny said he took his time on the koc stuff. and they didnt even get what they originally were suppose to. do research before buying. i see people always trying to do deals with questionable individuals, good luck to you guys though.

wtf is this shit? you act like everyone is supposed to know everyones business. i never heard of a single deal from this guy, good or bad. he *seemed* reputable, so i figured i'd buy. if you're not involved...you're 2 cents is not needed

ANYWAYS! i told my friend to file a claim asap. so she did. then i get a msg on myspace saying that the address wasnt on the payment she sent him (yet when you get money, your address that's with paypal is always in the e-mail, but maybe he wanted verification). sent him her address, and havent heard back since. i told her not to close that claim till we get an amp in the mail and i test that it's working. i'm going to msg him again. said he'd mail it that same day when he got her address. and that was...saturday i think it was. so he's had all day today to do it

i would definitely be down for a road trip :aggressive:

wtf is this shit? you act like everyone is supposed to know everyones business. i never heard of a single deal from this guy, good or bad. he *seemed* reputable, so i figured i'd buy. if you're not involved...you're 2 cents is not needed

ANYWAYS! i told my friend to file a claim asap. so she did. then i get a msg on myspace saying that the address wasnt on the payment she sent him (yet when you get money, your address that's with paypal is always in the e-mail, but maybe he wanted verification). sent him her address, and havent heard back since. i told her not to close that claim till we get an amp in the mail and i test that it's working. i'm going to msg him again. said he'd mail it that same day when he got her address. and that was...saturday i think it was. so he's had all day today to do it

He told me the same thing.

yeah i thought i read that the other day that he told that to someone. she didnt know what she was doing really when she sent it, so she really might not have. i'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt tho. ima have her add some details to the claim tomorrow i think if i dont hear anything by then.

Well i guess he did finally ship them when he said he did.

Today i find a package at my door, open it up. there a box of a set of 5.25's and another pair just thrown in the shipping box. So i got 4 5.25" speakers, But i told him probably 20 times that i paid for a pair of 6.5's.

so after so much waiting and waiting, i get the wrong speakers. Im going to make sure they even work now, even though they are wrong.

i guess ill have to wait another week before i here back from him again though.

Edited by fritosaregood

Well i guess he did finally ship them when he said he did.

Today i find a package at my door, open it up. there a box of a set of 5.25's and another pair just thrown in the shipping box. So i got 4 5.25" speakers, But i told him probably 20 times that i paid for a pair of 6.5's.

so after so much waiting and waiting, i get the wrong speakers. Im going to make sure they even work now, even though they are wrong.

i guess ill have to wait another week before i here back from him again though.

at least you get 2 sets lol. hope everything works out for everyone