Sister's Sony Xplode Build =)

yea thats true lol... if i put "pics of sis included" there would be MORE of them lol..

I'll be sure to get her in all the shots... you know.. her shoes, a hand, little hair.. or just... NOTHING OF HER WHATSOEVER!! lol..

This is for a SYSTEM not a SISTER lol

freaks!

06 SCION tC

I did the same thing for my sis a while back (last summer) Hooked her civic up with a true budget system. 2 12" pyramid single 4ohm VC subs in a bandpass box wired in parallel to a 300watt RMS reman'd profile mono amp. The whole thing with wires only cost about $100 bucks but it gets her more bass!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

exactly. lol

I just through in the old stuff that would be sitting around.. lol

She txt me today and was like,

"i feel cool cuz my awesome bro hooked me up! the guys at work are jealous, even tho you havent tuned it up to bump more"

... lol

06 SCION tC

even tho you havent tuned it up to bump more"

I havn't heard it yet, i hooked it up then had to leave, havn't been able to hear it for 2 days now lol.. so i dont know how it sounds.. she thinks i have everything set on low cuz well i prolly do.. lol but she dont know much about it so i gotta tweak it up some.

06 SCION tC

I got to listen to it, its not much bass at all.. and i think its mostly the head unit... there isnt a subwoofer level adjustment, only bass and treble, unless i could find it cuz its like even hard or confusing just to get to the bass and treble.. lol.

I'll be looking more, i'll find out what head unit it is... well its an Alpine.. but i'll find out what model.. maybe one of you can help me find her settings.

I'm going to mess with the amp settings after i find the settings on the HU.

06 SCION tC

Ur a good brother man.

My bro just pulled out what I left him..........wanted the cargo space.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Ur a good brother man.

My bro just pulled out what I left him..........wanted the cargo space.

J

Thanks man!

I still havn't got the chance to get pictures.. that girl is never home! lol.. she goes from school to work almost every day so its dark when she is home and i'm home around 11 every night so i dont have the chance really.. i'm going to tell her to just take some pics of her car so i can show them off lol.

06 SCION tC

ok... PROBLEM...

The amp doesnt turn on...

I hooked up the powerwire correctly, and the fuse is in there! (lol..)

I hooked up the ground to a good spot (a bolt that goes into the frame)

and i'm thinking that maybe.. i didnt put the amp turn on wire to a good wire?? i though the amp was turning on before.. but its not now..

...so what i'm suggesting is.. should i just put the remote amp switch on another wire, cuz there was two.. or actually, i think i should just check and make so i didnt accidentally detach the wire when i put the HU back in the deck or when i was pulling the wire through.. maybe i pulled too hard.. idk..

I guess i check that wire first and if its connected them i'll just wire it to the other wire and see if that works out..

06 SCION tC

well my main question is.. do you think its that remote amp turn-on wire? or you think it could be anything else?

the amp is fine, it worked when i took it out of my car about 2 weeks ago..lol.

i really dont know why it doesnt work..

06 SCION tC

Archived