Sister's Sony Xplode Build =)

Pictures on 2nd Page!!!

Well, most of you know, I got upgrades for my current system which meant i had spare amp and wiring.

My sister loves my bass and begged for a little extra in her car.. So I had a 10inch Sony Xplode and 1200w Sony Xplode Amp along with all the wiring needed to hook it up.. So I did her a favor and hook it up into her car.

I dont have any current pictures.. its nothing special.. but eh.. lol.. think its cool the sister wants some bass cuz of me. So i helped her out.

I'll post up some pictures next time the both of us are home at the same time. lol.

06 SCION tC

Pix of sisters panty drawer please

LoL j/k

I must say, I never really liked them type R's, but today my buddy put in 4 10 inch type r's with four 4 inch arrow ports in a 4 door geo metro and powered the subs off of two Orion HCCA-D2400, and a optima bluetop. and he hit a 149 something on the newest termlab. I was so shocked! But I guess thats what national 1st place trophies and 15+ years of competitions gets you.

haha lol..

Well the Type R's arent really bad, lots of people dont seem to like em but I would say they are definately more of an SQ than an SPL sub. but i mean people still compete with them. Thats a nice dB he's got on them 4 type R's tho. lol. ....10s go with 12s!! lol..

I cant go smaller than 12's now lol.. i might go 15's with next build.

But eh, i'll get some pics of her car in the next day or so.

06 SCION tC

Archived