Paranormal Activity

Saw it like a week ago and thought it was a great movie... Wasn't terrifying but definitely the scariest movie made in many years and got the single best reaction from the audience I've ever seen from any movie. Soo impressed that it was done w/ 4 actors, one location, and $11,000. The suspense of the movie was great and personally thought that the ending was great and very fitting for that movie.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

i liked parts where she stood watchin him for hours at a time. like wtf is that shit?? so i liked how she sat there and rocked for hours on end. but in all reality she wouldnt have gotten shot i dont think. she just had a knife. cop coulda just kicked her or somethin lol

Wrong, she approached the cop with a weapon, it was an immediate lethal threat and to the best of my knowledge, that gives them the right to use lethal force against her. She was in close proximity and had a lethal weapon, knifes can really fuck you up. Given the situation, with the dead body downstairs, knife in her hands, covered in blood, shed get shot. Id almost bet money on it.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

meh. movie had its scary moments i'll give it that.

BUT it wasn't that scary.

THIS looks 100x scarier than paranormal activity.

Fourth Kind

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Just wait till you "TRY" and get some sleep..........

-Drew

your god damn right on that...i had to go 2 nights with the tv on and my blanket over my head HAHA

that girl was DAMN HOT!!! great tits too

and that movie was SCARY AS FUCK...def recommend seeing it

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i liked parts where she stood watchin him for hours at a time. like wtf is that shit?? so i liked how she sat there and rocked for hours on end. but in all reality she wouldnt have gotten shot i dont think. she just had a knife. cop coulda just kicked her or somethin lol

chit cops around here shot and killed a girl cause she had a veggie pealer thought it was a knife when she came at them

another guy got shot in the face by a cop un armed

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived