Applejack Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 Went to the midnight premiere of it here, holy shit that was scary! Great movie! Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Noobtastic14 Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 Just wait till you "TRY" and get some sleep.......... -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Applejack Posted October 16, 2009 Author Report Posted October 16, 2009 haha i think ill be fine....i think....man that was an awesome movie though! and the chick (to me atleast) was hot as fook! Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
00_XJ Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 Was it a shaky home video the whole time like the blair witch? If so, count me out. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
loganberry Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 i wanna see it hella bad, i dont know where its playing around me though My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Applejack Posted October 16, 2009 Author Report Posted October 16, 2009 nope, pretty good camera work, obviously it was a little shaky at times, because someone was holding it while being tormented haha Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
BassJunkie Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 I just got back also, great movie! 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Baydestrian Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 I saw this on the 7th on an IMAX screen at the Metreon in San Francisco...I loved it and yeah I barely got any sleep that night. Its a great movie for being on a $15k budget and shot in 1 week in the directors own home 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Sampsonite Posted October 16, 2009 Report Posted October 16, 2009 I ALMOST WENT! Damnit Damnit Damnit!! I want to see it so bad!!!!! --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Applejack Posted October 16, 2009 Author Report Posted October 16, 2009 probly goin again tomorrow, drive you ass down! Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.