Why don't stores match their own websites prices?

I work for Wal-Mart Distribution and the way I understand it, different stores have different prices.

Guess that doesn't really help much with the internet thing, though. :sorry:

Dan

No, this is sort of what they told me at the counter. I actually asked at the photo counter because it was not busy and situated by the electronics.

I was stubborn enough to ask two people there and they said "Well I could get the manager, but they'll tell you the same thing." Bah, now I feel dumb for taking No for an answer, but it was a Friday night and I actually have to drive 4.8 miles to get to a Wal-Mart so I said F it.

Its funny that I'm so far away from a Wal-mart when last I checked there was like 6000+ and they were adding 300 a year. Its probably 8000 now.

So yeah, I want Wal-Mart to exist to get me cheap shit and this stucked. Maybe I should have printed it off because this is what I did at Harbor Freight as well.

Thanks for the help!

images-1.jpg

i think walmart.com is kinda of like a seperate store...i know walmart.com has their own CEO

this. when i worked there in personal, when we were training cashiers they were told NOT to match anything from online websites. Basic reason its like its own store like stated above, and this store dose not require 400+ employees to operate so it saves them and then the savings are passed on to you. story.

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

I was shopping for a 7.1 surround sound setup and found one at Best Buy for $799, I didn't want to buy it right then and there cause I wanted to see if I could find it online for less so I came home and found it on Best Buys website for $499. I printed it up and went back to BB and they matched it so I came home with my Onkyo 7.1 setup for $300 less than in-store price B)

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I was shopping for a 7.1 surround sound setup and found one at Best Buy for $799, I didn't want to buy it right then and there cause I wanted to see if I could find it online for less so I came home and found it on Best Buys website for $499. I printed it up and went back to BB and they matched it so I came home with my Onkyo 7.1 setup for $300 less than in-store price B)

Good call. I wonder if Gamestop would ever do this.

images-1.jpg

gamestop guys are pricks

they wont price match, they sell buy-back games at double to quadruple what they pay you for it, and now they wont let you buy things online unless you talk to some retarded ass girl named jeanette who wants to verify that you REALLY did want the thing you ordered, but cant verify it personally and tells you to call some other number.

and online is independent from the stores, but most places will honor online prices if you make a stink.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC