Oh yea i watch all the games. Yea I cant really defend him but that goes for everyplayer. I feel like lately any player on any team always looks for the calls regaurdless. recievers cry everytime any contact is made and they have gotten strict with the roughing the passer calls in the past couple years guys need to know when to let up and stop giving the little love taps to get into the head of a qb. Its like the roughing the kicker calls on punts and kicks, a guy dives trying to block a punt and accidentaly rolls into the leg of the punter they call it everytime. After the ball leaves you cant finish the hit.

Maybe its cuz Im a pats fan but i dont understand why people hate the pats so much and especially tom brady. He is without a doubt one of the best qbs in the game and has been for the past few years what more does he have to do to prove it. Breaks tons of records fills his hands with super bowl rings. I try to give respect when its deserved Most people around here hate the colts and peyton but i give him credit because he is a great qb right up there with tom brady. drew brees seems to be on his way to that list as well if he finishes this season out the way he has started it and has another 1 or 2 consistent years.

Brees has had the stats evry season since coming to new orleans. They have managed to suck in spite of his efforts the past few years but they are finally a complete team so maybe he can get some jewelery this year.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

That's true. But there sure is a lot of "good luck" around the Patriots. And as soon as Brady and Belicheat are gone, I will stop hating them so much. :D

Thats my biggest thing with them. I've never been a fan of them but respected what they had accomplished until the cheating scandal surfaced and they haven't won a championship since then. Seems very coincidental to me!

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg