man, i was doing everything right tonight just about. left the strip club after a few drinks. walked my buzz off. im riding witht the windows down and the music kinda knockin as my pg amp is fuckin up right now.

im at a redlight on world famouse canal street and this lil kid ina 2000model malibu peels tire off from the light. next light again, next light again. bam blue lights cop pulled me over.

out the car (let him know about my gun) right into handcuffs. the old cop told me to get rid of my gun so i dont shoot anybody for a stupid reason.

they search my car, asked me if i was drinking, then asked me if i knew why they pulled me over. im like, well i guess the music was too loud, the cop said no you were peeling tire like a mad man back there, but turn that shit down anyway its too late. i explained my 4 banger wont peel out on dry ground

in the end he just gave me a warning, but when i went to clean my truck up after they ransacked it. the cop goes dont touch anything just leave...

i need a new car or some better luck

What's with New Orleans & their fear of guns?

BTW, I HATE ALL COPS & have for a long ass time. They truthfully DO NOT help anybody.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

1/2 ur issue was exiting the vehicle. That is a treat and grounds to draw weapons on you.

Leave the gun on the center consol UNLOADED if u gotta have it out. If not then in the glove box again UNLOADED. Keep ammo someplace seperate.

If all ur paperwork is good, then they cannot touch you.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

no man i know the routine, i was a lil buzzed last night and just short typed everything.

when i get pulled over the gun in on the seat visible and loaded b/c its not illegal to keep it that way. putting it consealed in the glovebox however will get me in trouble

my hands stay outside the truck and as the cop walks up i let him know i have it. he ordered me out the car and right away threw the cuffs on me.

im very respectful with them and dont argue, just do what they say.

Yeah, I did the same thing. Just be really respectful & all but they don't do the same to you. Fucking pigs suck.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

dam dude that sucks. Ive only been arrested once. And that was for riding my bicycle into the side of a cop car at a stop sign.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Guest Nismofreak
dam dude that sucks. Ive only been arrested once. And that was for riding my bicycle into the side of a cop car at a stop sign.

HAHA that sucks but funny in a way. Not to offend you man.

HAHA that sucks but funny in a way. Not to offend you man.

hahahaha it is funny. I was going down my cuzins hill they live on a monutain. And i was on this little little bike. So i went as fast as i could and i had one of those bike max things. That tells you ur speed and shit. So i was trying to find my highest speed. I hit 67 km/h on a little bike. Then bam flipped over his hood and into the ditch. I was lucky i didnt break my legs or arms or somthing. Sorry for the thread highjack.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)