i am sorry, but if a cop doesnt have a warrent on him, i will be damned if i let him search my shit. I have sat in the median many nights because a cop thought he would find some shit in some friends cars. And like a idiot he would let them search it, most of the time to prove a point(that he was clean) but it got old really quick.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Probobale cause. Firearm can be considered probable cuase in some states.

and my bad man, didn't realize LA alowed you to have a loaded pistol in the vehicle. I know NY don't.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

i know the truck was clean so i let them search. if i didnt either i would have definatly got a ticket for something or he would have looked for probale cause. better to let him look real quick and get it over with.

yea in La. the gun is an extension of your home, as long as its yours and you have a copy of the paper work in the car for it.. and it can be loaded with 1 in the chamber, why have it if in life or death emergency if you have to pull it out, cock it and then aim. nah just have it ready always

i went out last night and the same spot i got popped they had 2 state police searching someones car.

as for the malibu it wasnt nuclear tire smoke and blacklining the street. the kid just kept stomping the gas form a dead stop and the tires would sreeeech prolly 2ft. i was just trying to enjoy my music and go home

Damn kid :angry: i got popped once for about the same scenario... kid in a rice burner acting a damn fool next to me and i get pulled over... i asked the cop if he really thought that my fucking astro van could peel rubber.... he looked at me and said "you could have performance mods on that thing to make it peel out" I could have beat that cops ass right there :angry:

i told the cop, i said the only way this truck will peel tire is if its rainging, i put wide tires on and they dont peel out, go ahead and check them, there not sticky

when he told me to go, hes like im just gonna give you a warning, now get out of here. i nicely asked, could you at least take the handcuffs off. then he asked the other cop for the key, what kind of cop carries cuffs without keys

i told the cop, i said the only way this truck will peel tire is if its rainging, i put wide tires on and they dont peel out, go ahead and check them, there not sticky

when he told me to go, hes like im just gonna give you a warning, now get out of here. i nicely asked, could you at least take the handcuffs off. then he asked the other cop for the key, what kind of cop carries cuffs without keys

The kind that'll beat your ass when they're pissed about something and take it out on you.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Man that post Katrina shit is still going strong down there man..I know New Orleans had some bad times down there..The media just scratched the surface with the stuff they covered..I bet those cops are all new, Barney Fife azz dudes tryin to prove something.

DAM that fucking blows man.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire