Sonic Electronix

hi i just would like to ask someone that knows what there talking about and not just trying to make money off me....

what would be louder in my 2door cavalier im planing on taking the backseats out and making my box there either 2 Kicker L7 15" subwoofers or 1 RE Audio MX 18" subwoofer both will be walled, RMS going to them as i will listen to these as i cruise and go to SPL comps i want the one that the most DB "LOUDEST" thanks ahead of time please if you dont mind give me your option

also my trunk in the cavy is off limits as it is bagged with a 12gallon air tank back there lol

just wondering why kicker L7 why not different 15's? Some that will get hell of alot louder.

this. for the price of the L7's you can most likely get a different brand that are guaranteed louder

well i can get 2 kickers for $478 shipped so what other brands you all thinking of? im kinda new to systems well i have had systems before but nothing really big like this and where im from kickers are IN lol and i heard that RE audio was really good but noone here has any so idk and there 15s are really high like double the kickers so just toss around some ideas im not completely set on any subs just yet

also my budget is around $1000

Edited by Techt0nix

well i can get 2 kickers for $478 shipped so what other brands you all thinking of? im kinda new to systems well i have had systems before but nothing really big like this and where im from kickers are IN lol and i heard that RE audio was really good but noone here has any so idk and there 15s are really high like double the kickers so just toss around some ideas im not completely set on any subs just yet

also my budget is around $1000

$500 for 2 l7's? thats HELLA expensive bro. for that price you can get 2 audioque HDC3 15's for $40 more. http://www.audioque.com/aq/order.htm they have like what, twice the power handling and have the ability to be reconed.