DC Sound Lab

Team DC in the House!

It was a great show. I wish i could have stayed the whole time, but i had a rugby game. Rob, you are the man, and it was a pleasure to meet you. Team DC was reppin HARD!!! I was repping TDH too! Hopefully ill see you guys in Rochester Sunday.

Rob if you dont mind, can you please post the vid my run run on the TL? My camera died during my 1st run :aggressive: ...

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

pretty badass...sounds like a fun show...we NEVER get trophies at the shows I go to...just pieces of paper and cheap frames

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

pretty badass...sounds like a fun show...we NEVER get trophies at the shows I go to...just pieces of paper and cheap frames

U should come on up to the North Country! We do lots and lots of shows!

As Judge and promoter I still understand the value of having even small trophies to take home. :)

U should come on up to the North Country! We do lots and lots of shows!

As Judge and promoter I still understand the value of having even small trophies to take home. :)

honestly a trophie will make a BIG difference...more people will come...nobody wants paper and a fame...they want a trophie...even a cheap one...its still a trophie.

and where are you located?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

honestly a trophie will make a BIG difference...more people will come...nobody wants paper and a fame...they want a trophie...even a cheap one...its still a trophie.

and where are you located?

Auburn, NY Just outside of Syracuse. You are correct. I find that more folks will come out and at least try when theres the possibility of winning a trophie. That's how we keep our competitor base growing. :)

good looks on posting the vids rob

and thanks for whoopin my ass with 2 10's and less power, lol. But then again noone else was bumpin in the 20's

i wish i could make it to that rochester show : / i was planning on going but now i have to take care of health needs instead.

its early in the morning so I forgot who asked, but the 3-18 build is in my sig. on the first post is a link to the dc build, the first few pages are my doors/kicker build

and incase no one noticed, dc=trophies, lol. props to rusty on making some killer groundpounder subs, and some crazy spl subs. i cant wait to see what the DC TH's do.

Edited by raytard

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC