Bryan Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 you need a better amp ASAP looks like i better look for some money asap MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
BassJunkie Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 you need subs asap hey look at this he agrees with me 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Bryan Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 hey look at this he agrees with me everyone woud agree if a fellow smd member is in need of some subs....hey nismo i will send you my 12 infinity..it has a hair line crack but hey its a start MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest Nismofreak Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 I got a start. YOu will see. It will be done by the summer. O yah 4 ??? inch.
BassJunkie Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 everyone woud agree if a fellow smd member is in need of some subs....hey nismo i will send you my 12 infinity..it has a hair line crack but hey its a start my buddy has 2 infinity kappa's and one has a crack in it too, weird lol [/threadhijack] 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Bryan Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 O yah 4 ??? inch.what?? damn nismo talk..still trying to understand it. MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Bryan Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 my buddy has 2 infinity kappa's and one has a crack in it too, weird lol [/threadhijack] haha i didnt steal the kappa..mine is a reference MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
lovellsz Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 ^^ thread highjackers... RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"
Bryan Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 ^^ thread highjackers...i know right MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest Nismofreak Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 what?? damn nismo talk..still trying to understand it. okay 2 subs but what size and brand?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.