parkville nov 1st *db drag*

assman

Hey Yall.

This is my first post on this sight. That show was the first of the 2010 season and in a location that we have never used before. Thanks to Poptronics for sponcering the event. Its sort of ironic because the first show of the 2009 season was in Parkville and it rained the whole time. It was bad but everyone got their score. Yesterday started out raining but eventually gave way to clear skies. Thanks for all that showed up and there were some nice scores put up. Hope to see you all at the next event in the area.

steve

12 Volts Baby!!!!

Team Stetsom USA

Team Stinger

Team RENOTS

Db-Drag World Finalist 05,06,08,09

Maryland State Record Holder 05,06,07,08,09

2009 Certified Score 161.0 Db-Drag SS 1-2

NSPL Maryland State Record 06,07,08,09

443-623-4952

hobby that was you with the 15 AQ? damn i didnt officially meet you...but me and you actually talked but i didnt know it was someone from SMD...haha i was the one with the Durangho

Sometimes im a social retard, my shyness gets the better of me sometimes. Yea I did a ninja pass by to check out your box. Looked good and it was definitely loud.

Next time I will make a proper introduction. You were even chatting a little with my boy a little next to the lanes waiting for instructions before the comp started.

Oh yeah Hobby, nice to meet you guys....I was filming the mazda in the lane and noticed the AQ sub, figured you had to be on at least one audio forum :D

Was nice to meet you to may03LT. Would love to see a vid of the beater doing its thing.

Was on CarAudio.com for a while, got tired of that place quick. Found SMD and have never went back. I browse CACO a lot but dont post there much.

Hey Yall.

This is my first post on this sight. That show was the first of the 2010 season and in a location that we have never used before. Thanks to Poptronics for sponcering the event. Its sort of ironic because the first show of the 2009 season was in Parkville and it rained the whole time. It was bad but everyone got their score. Yesterday started out raining but eventually gave way to clear skies. Thanks for all that showed up and there were some nice scores put up. Hope to see you all at the next event in the area.

steve

Was my second time seeing your ride Steve. That thing is a beast for sure. Was loud as hell when you were doing the demos and I was 50 feet away.

Archived