DC Sound Lab

DC is tearing my truck apart

oops...J.W. =just wondering..lmao

haha Ok gotcha. Well also my second steering column is on it way out. The flex on the column and steering wheel destroys the tilt knuckle. But now that it is starting to break it wont take long for it to be as bad as in 2008 on the way home from finals. that was scary!

Another thing to consider (that mr. A team is well aware of ;) ) is your BL per sqin of cone. 5 lvl 5 18s would be cool but your using 5 motors to move X amount of cone when you can use same X amount of cone and use say 8 XLs to get more controll over your moving mass. Also with power compression and rise it just gets stupid ha ha. When your playing music in the 30s at 162+db I can only imagine how important these factors really become. Grats A team for having such a sick setup

Ya i will tell you right now 8 XLs take alot more power then 5 lv5s. From my experience the XLs are a better daily sub hands down to the lv5, and if i had the room i would do as many lv3s as i could fit, but i dont have a astro.

Here are some vids from the show 2 weeks ago. You can see the steering wheel flex. haha Dont ask why that dude wanted to sit in there. He kept bugging me to hear Jimbo so i let his take a listen. :rolleyes:

Decent numbers at best hahaha... This thing is just nuts man, congrats on all your successes with it.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Well also my second steering column is on it way out. The flex on the column and steering wheel destroys the tilt knuckle.

haha think that might be sig worthy...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco