Tahoe w/ 2 18s, 10,000w - 2 vids uploaded

that is a beast of on amp you have there, the build is comming along very well!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

For sure! Once I get things in I'll be up to some Sumter shows if nothing but to get metered. I will see if it sounds good enough to meter and not have to rebuild from the get-go.

I didn't have much time today between work and a doctors visit. I found out I have to have my nose re-broken from an old injury so I can breath and get it not so crooked lol. Might be out of things for a few days soon, but hopefully I'll get it all together before the surgery.

Cut the ground runs from the amp to the battery.

Oct_09_2BTL_037.jpg

Shok industries 1/0. Seems like rf or kicker flex. 5200 strand count. I'll upload some comparison pics but it's pretty much like any other good 1/0- I just really like the black.

Oct_09_2BTL_038.jpg

Got the terminals in today. I used to run a bolt for every wire input so I can change the wiring from outside the box, but honestly that's not really an option here - just 2 ohms.

Oct_09_2BTL_039.jpg

Slapped the fuses in place. Can't wait to get copper, should make it look a bit nicer.

Oct_09_2BTL_040.jpg

I was going to run some temporary wire just to get things going till my red knu comes in, but the old stinger stuff I have just isn't flexible enough, and I can't see wasting ring terminals just for a week or so.

Just posted this pic because of all those who bched about the tinsels on their original BTLs. This sub was bought in October of '06, played on a 2000w hifonics amp for a few months till I bought memphis 4kws and ran like that for 2 years. There's barely any wear visible at all. Tinsel slap my azz.

Oct_09_2BTL_041.jpg

Now watch me f it up lol.

Wiring the subs up tomorrow, probably running my grounds too.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Wired the subs up yesterday. Each sub in series then parallel @ 2 ohms final load.

All I need is power wire and it's ready to test. I have a feeling I'll be rebuilding again soon, which is why I spent so little effort making things look nice.

Oct_09_2BTL_043.jpg

Oct_09_2BTL_044.jpg

Oct_09_2BTL_045.jpg

Oct_09_2BTL_046.jpg

Oct_09_2BTL_047.jpg

Oct_09_2BTL_048.jpg

Plenty of room left for baby stuff. We went pumpkin shopping yesterday and bought several while hauling all kinds of other stuff.

Oct_09_2BTL_052.jpg

It is really time consuming to tighten that nut 1/4 turn at a time. There just isn't enough room to fit anything else in there lol.

Oct_09_2BTL_049.jpg

Oct_09_2BTL_042.jpg

Oct_09_2BTL_050.jpg

Oct_09_2BTL_051.jpg

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

i like it. does it sit funny with all the weight on one side?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build