So you don't know how it sounds with the hifonics amp powering the subs facing to the front?

No i do, cuz i had the amp sitting on the top and i realized the amp lights up thats what made me EVEN MORE want to turn the box around so that i could mount the amp on the back so the amp could be seen.

It sounded ok but i like it better towards the trunk now cuz it has that extra thump.. KING KONGs in my trunk! lol

06 SCION tC

you could get those to sound better facing forward, if you sealed it from the rest of the trunk!

Yea, I know i could, that was my first intentions... then i realized i wasnt going to do it.. cuz i needed to replace my trunk floor anyway cuz of water leaks but found that i didnt have time or tools to do that and so.. my subs just sat facing forward with no progress... then i decided to turn them around when i got the new amp.

So my intentions WERE to face forward and seal off from trunk. but lack of tools, time, and w/e else... i didnt see myself doing it..lol

It sounds great how it is now tho so im not complaining lol

06 SCION tC

lol. THANKS MAN!!

Just something simple but sometimes the simple really looks good! lol.

I showed it off to a co-worker after work tonight, he's got 2 RF HX2s and they sound good also, he thinks my setup is pretty sick lol.. i think he's right!! =D lol..

anyway, its all coming along, hopefully this summer i'll have new components!

06 SCION tC

Trust me on the contours any sub is going to sound fuller better and deeper facing the rear. My ex wife had one and I put 5 systems in it trying every position....

Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

lol. yea. I knew it from the start but i wanted to try the front facing and i knew it would sound louder facing rear, i just never got around to getting someone to helping me turn it to rear facing. lol

Sounds whole lot better! I like my setup right now, just lacking the components.. lol

06 SCION tC

Its really knockin now, but i think i want to switch to a sealed box now.. i dont know why really.. but i think i just want to get rid of that extra thumpy noise and all the rattle in my trunk lol.. i think i'll get it sealed next, add a bit better SQ than SPL sound. i want more of SQ than anything, and hopefully some new components this summer!

06 SCION tC