Is this a good trade?

This post might look retarded cuz I'm replying from my phone.

He wants to trade beause his car with the pair of jls the subs turn on and off during a song we swapped subs and the l7s don't turn on and off, the jls don't turn on or off either in my car so we don't know what's up. He has a ppi d2000/1 amp so its enough power for the w6s what do u guys think it is? And yeah think ima stay with the l7 just because I had the w6s in my car this week and its not enoug bass for me. So that me and my friends r both winners what's the problem with his system if the w6s turn off and on. For exmaple they will hit die out and try kicking again but it dies out. Sorry if I'm confusing.

He wants to trade beause his car with the pair of jls the subs turn on and off during a song we swapped subs and the l7s don't turn on and off, the jls don't turn on or off either in my car so we don't know what's up. He has a ppi d2000/1 amp so its enough power for the w6s what do u guys think it is? And yeah think ima stay with the l7 just because I had the w6s in my car this week and its not enoug bass for me. So that me and my friends r both winners what's the problem with his system if the w6s turn off and on. For exmaple they will hit die out and try kicking again but it dies out. Sorry if I'm confusing.

its probably due to an ohm load issue on his amp

Nah this is the kicker section reason being though you'll be louder with the l7s is you'll have a little bit more cone area with them 226 with round Jls.... and 288 with teh L7s.But to the OP what are you mostly looking for a Loud system or a Sound quality one?

Just cause they have more cone area doesn't mean they're automatically louder.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

coils burning up?

keep the L7's man.

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

i would take the w6 i have heard some 10's get pretty damn loud and sound good doing it

2 15" DC LVL 5' crescendo 5500 yellow top under the hood and two xs power d3100

Big three upgrade

Rockford Fosgate T162S components in front

Rockford Fosgate T152 in the back

Dynamat everywhere

Decided to examine my friends car today put the jls back in his car we noticed when the subs didn't hit the lights on the amp ppi logo had red lighting it would dim it didn't go into protect mode the amp lights dimed. If it was beacuase of voltage drops how come the L7 keep playing if they require more watts?