What Laws or Acts do you feel impair your freedoms and why?

yep seat belt law blows. if i want to take the chance of getting my face smashed in in an accident.. thats my choice

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I don't usually get too involved in politics, but here's a few just off the top of my head.

Seatbelt/helmet laws

Drug laws (for the most part)

Anything that has to do with restricting what I chose to do in the bedroom

Man, I'm having a huge brain fart. That's all I can think of right now.

I don't usually get too involved in politics, but here's a few just off the top of my head.

Seatbelt/helmet laws

Drug laws (for the most part)

Anything that has to do with restricting what I chose to do in the bedroom

Man, I'm having a huge brain fart. That's all I can think of right now.

I know how you feel man...and I feel you on the old laws prohibiting things such as sodomy, but I'm pretty positive no judge in their right minds would ever rule against you for something like that.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

I laughed about you guys and hating seatbelt laws, whos laughing when and if you get into an accident and severly hurt yourself or even die, def. not your family thats forsure. Those laws as I see it, and most people see them in the same way are put in place to protect yourself.

weed should be decriminalized and legal, all the other drugs should have a harsher punishement, hell even go farther and restrict perks and those nice pills.

I think murder should get the death penalty if you kill more than 1 person.

those big CEO's should get some jail time, murdoch or w/e his name is should get death penalty, his children should get sentenced.

I could go on damm.

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

I laughed about you guys and hating seatbelt laws, whos laughing when and if you get into an accident and severly hurt yourself or even die, def. not your family thats forsure. Those laws as I see it, and most people see them in the same way are put in place to protect yourself.

weed should be decriminalized and legal, all the other drugs should have a harsher punishement, hell even go farther and restrict perks and those nice pills.

those big CEO's should get some jail time, murdoch or w/e his name is should get death penalty, his children should get sentenced.

I could go on damm.

Did I ask which laws you felt were good? Seat belt laws in no way protect anyone but myself, and therefore, impede on my freedoms. Again, with drugs, all should be legal. Such has been done in the Netherlands, and they have lower crime rates than most other countries, including here. Yes these laws may be good for some people, but they are unnecessary for most people and cause more harm than good, and more importantly, inhibit our freedoms. Now drug use and driving I do feel should be illegal, as it is definitely a risk of harming others. I don't want to discuss those CEO's or the death penalty here, they are not freedom preventing laws, and are therefore off topic.

I could go on damm.

seatbelts dont always help 100% of the time, some times they cause more damage than good.

if they care about our saftey so much why are motorcycles still legal? they dont have seatbelts.

and also i delivered newspapers for a few weeks and i had to get out of the car 47 times in 3 hours. im not putting my seatbelt on that many times. if im driving around town i never wear it.

seatbelt law = bullshit

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I know how you feel man...and I feel you on the old laws prohibiting things such as sodomy, but I'm pretty positive no judge in their right minds would ever rule against you for something like that.

Hahaha. No, what I'm talking about is things that are illegal for sale in certain states. For instance: I work for Wal-Mart Distribution (warehouse). We ship Trojan Vibrating Condom Rings, and on the package it has a list of states that they are outlawed for sale in. Who has the right to tell me that I can't use a vibrating ring on my penis if I want to? :spiteful:

pear_b-I'm a volunteer firefighter, and trust me, I've seen many people killed that WERE wearing seat belts. And for the record, I always wear mine. I'd still rather take my chances inside the vehicle.

Hahaha. No, what I'm talking about is things that are illegal for sale in certain states. For instance: I work for Wal-Mart Distribution (warehouse). We ship Trojan Vibrating Condom Rings, and on the package it has a list of states that they are outlawed for sale in. Who has the right to tell me that I can't use a vibrating ring on my penis if I want to? :spiteful:

pear_b-I'm a volunteer firefighter, and trust me, I've seen many people killed that WERE wearing seat belts. And for the record, I always wear mine. I'd still rather take my chances inside the vehicle.

Lmao, yea I know what you mean...most of those "moral" laws have been around forever, and should not exist. Who is the government to tell us what sexual acts are right versus wrong. We don't all believe in the bible, not that it says shit about those amazingly effective rings anyways lol.

Archived