What Laws or Acts do you feel impair your freedoms and why?

They should just legalize weed, and tax it 10%... How many people die from marijuana? Alch should be illegal if weed is (shhhh don't tell anyone)

But Certain drug laws, some smoking laws

The possibility of having a gun ban, wow, very big possibility here really soon on this one, they better not ban our guns!

Honestly back to the drug, etc, I think most things like weed, alch, poisons, deadly chemicals, weapons should have a higher tax on them, just a straight tax for anything that falls in the ATF area, a straight 10% automatic tax, and drop taxes in other areas to level everything out. Hell, might help get us out of this economic slump, actually it would help us a lot

I will not stop buying a $2.50 40 ounce of Budweiser, JUST because there is a extra 25 - 50 cents tax on it

And if I was still smoking cigs, Who cares if I pay $5-6 a pack, if I'am stuck paying a little more, just maybe I would stop? But since I would have been addicted, I wouldn't really care that much at all anyways

I'am 50/50 on the seat belt law, I have been in a car accident once, and I think it saved me from bashing my head in, and my gf, but again, I had a friend who had a seat belt cut right down in to her liver because her air bag was disabled, or non op

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

We don't all believe in the bible, not that it says shit about those amazingly effective rings anyways lol.

I've never used those, but I have used one from Adam and Eve.com. Worked pretty well. :good:

well I dont see anyone benefiting financially from having seatbelts in the cars, its not like seatbelts are new anyways, at 1 point there were no seatbelts, i think theres more proof that they do work then you guys think, that is all.

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

what is that law state again ? lol I live in Michigan and dont even know it

This is what skullz posted, but all states have retarded laws like these.

Michigans driver responsibilty law, if you cant pay it they take your drivers license away and slap you with a reinstatement fee and if you happen to get pulled over for a suspended license they add $200 to the amount you owe and if the cop was really a prick and nailed you with the no insurance its another $150. Just for those 2 it totals $700 over the 2 years, its a total scam by a state to extort money.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Did I ask which laws you felt were good? Seat belt laws in no way protect anyone but myself, and therefore, impede on my freedoms.

thats not true, what happens if u get into an accident and fly out the window and hit and kill someone walking by? or fly out and kill someone in the other car that u hit ? would havent wearing a seat belt have saved that persons life?

well I dont see anyone benefiting financially from having seatbelts in the cars, its not like seatbelts are new anyways, at 1 point there were no seatbelts, i think theres more proof that they do work then you guys think, that is all.

Oh, I'm not saying that they don't work. I'm saying that it should be up to the individual if they want to wear it or not. I do believe that they work, for the most part. I have seen more people killed that weren't wearing a seatbelt, but I've also seen quite a few killed that were wearing one.

I never once stated that they don't work...My father was in an accident and only wore one 10% of the time and he luckily had it on and his life was saved because of it. But it's not up to the government to decide if we should be fined for not having one on when going a mile to get some taco bell.

thats not true, what happens if u get into an accident and fly out the window and hit and kill someone walking by? or fly out and kill someone in the other car that u hit ? would havent wearing a seat belt have saved that persons life?

if you get hit with another person and die, you deserved it.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

What if you walk outside and by doing so reflect a ray of sunlight into someones eye as they were driving and they swerve, causing a semi behind them to stop short, forcing the person behind them to swerve into a tree, not hurting the driver but knocking out a baseball that had been stuck in the branches. It rolls under someones bike when and they flip over and land on their two feet. A driver witnessing this is distracted by the bike scenario and hits a pedestrian, killing him. Should we be restricted from walking outside? I think so, the logic is flawless.

if you get hit with another person and die, you deserved it.

that literally made me LOL

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Archived