Sonic Electronix

Stealign A Topic From Another Site! Sorry lol

not to retarded... lol jk

would be a fun project

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I wouldn't do it to much work once you get so far back and the waves start getting out of phase from the front

limo's really don't have much room other than length you would be much better off using a van

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

go back to midwestspl lol im sure this kinda build has crossed many bassheads minds.. i know it has mine

HAHA, I am serious. Im gonna find me a limo first thing in the morning! Im think atleast 60-12s! I need to think that dude on midwestspl.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

I know but I think we have enough intelligent ppl in car audio to do something lodu and funky and crazy and cool to a limo! Doest have to go al lthe way back. Gotta save some room for the ladies lol

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

heres a better idea

since they are really LONG, I would do some insnly low transmission line wall, or something tuned at a really low sweet spot that limo will like being that long

maybe 4- 18s that have a low fs like 16-20hz, and build from there

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

How long is the inside of a limo anyway? Get an stretched Escalade limo. It'd be like the Hoopty's big brother. And what's the issue with the sound waves reversing? a 35 hz wave has a wavelength of about 32 feet. A 30 hz wave has a wavelength of about 37.5 feet. Even in a limo, I don't see much of an issue. I think the point at which frequency equals wavelength in feet is around 33.5 hz with a 33.5 foot wave.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

A TLine of that size would be a pain in the ass lol. Wuld be fun to find that freq in a limo. Would be fun build tho. Im sure I could find a good deal on a limo in this hicktown somewhere!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350