1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

damn that thing looks NICE!

Thanks, it's been a long build and I can't wait to have it back.

Looks very clean! Are you going to put a sound system in the blow through after you get it back?

Thanks, it had 8 12's in it but I think with the way the bed floor ended up I will only be able to fit 4 12's back in there. Maybe do a pair of the MTX 9500 15's if there is enough height to fit them. I've got about 3k watts to play with so I want to go as big as possible.

ahh, looks so clean, awesome work they are doing

Thanks, they are slow but know their stuff so it has been worth it.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

edited

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

Looks good dude. Extra $3k huh?? Guess they didnt fit those bigger rims for free huh. LOL Did you ever check into Nfamus Air Suspension?

We had a good talk about the price about a week ago and came to an agreement, there is no extra charge for anything except I had to buy a new boot for the bedcut ($75). The only thing is I agreed not to make them fix the scratches they got on the bedside. Makes no difference to me anyway cause when I get it back later this week (hopefully) it is going to get a fresh coat of paint anyway.

As for Nfamus I don't know anyone that has used them first hand and the crap job that another shop did bagging it to begin with had me leary of anyone tha I didn't have first hand knowledge about. That white Chevy they just did over there is badass though so I will check into what they have to offer if I need anything done in the future. A big plus is they are right down the road instead of a 4 hour drive away.

looks nice man

Thanks!

One of the guys in my club bought a Ranger they did; no problems with suspension in 4 years, i think, since its been built

http://www.nfamusairsuspension.com/page19.htm

also if youve herd of Crime Pays Video, they bagged the onwers wifes Trailblazer, top notch stuff

The guys from Crime Pays shot my buddies Sonoma a year or so ago, my painter knows them and one of the photographers for Truckin so he is going to set all that up when it is done.

Archived