My F-150 stock floor body drop/custom truck build

• 1 month later...

nice spread in "Truckin'" bro! so did you win the paintjob? or is that someone elses 150 that won?

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

I'm in Ft Stewart GA, my buddy that is painting it took it to heatwave. That is the first pic I have seen of it at the show. Wish it was from the other side so I could have seen what he got around to shaving.

It has a two page writeup in the new Truckin Magazine, and from what the guys at the magazine said on the phone a while back they want to do another full writeup on it when it is done. Hopefully it will be getting closer to completion later this year.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

nice spread in "Truckin'" bro! so did you win the paintjob? or is that someone elses 150 that won?

Don't know anything about winning a paint job, just got back from the PX getting a copy of the magazine.

Also an update on the second shop that I took it to for some repairs: Status in Rockwall TX is a stand up shop. They took care of everything for free and replaced one of the bags that was damaged because it was rubbing on the control arm in the front. On top of that my friend took it to heat wave for the show last weekend and the bottom of one of the slam bags in the front separated from the bag. A body dropped truck is impossible to move if you blow a bag and the guys from Status that were at the show for fun brought over a jack and spent over an hour helping him get my truck back on the trailer. These guys didn't need to do any of this. They will have my business from now on. Anyone in the area need any work done give Spot a shout at Status and he will take care of it.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

Quick pic of the magazine coverage:

33663ba2.jpg

Archived