Jump to content

XBOX Live Update Preview Program


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone else signed up, accepted, already tweeting from their couch?

I thought it was kind of silly at first, but I've been listening to last.fm and updating facebook status on my xbox sense the preview got done dling.

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am doing the preview program too. I also like it.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Posted

How did you get this?

I'm confused...

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted
How did you get this?

I'm confused...

Well I got it from watching a Major Nelson video on Xbox marketplace that gave a URL to go to and sign up. You input your xbox serial # and such and your Live ID and hit enter.

I thought I messed up my live ID or something when nothing happened then, a week or two later at exactly 11pm CST I was playing with friends and got booted from Live and it forced the update. It was kinda funny, like some secret society just kidnapped me.

You should be able to look around for the link.

images-1.jpg
Posted

like.. could a link literally be ANYWHERE, and I just have to search for it??

nvm, i guess its too late to get in on that.

But, the full update is supposed to be released on like the 17th I believe, so I can wait a week.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted
Well I got it from watching a Major Nelson video on Xbox marketplace that gave a URL to go to and sign up. You input your xbox serial # and such and your Live ID and hit enter.

I thought I messed up my live ID or something when nothing happened then, a week or two later at exactly 11pm CST I was playing with friends and got booted from Live and it forced the update. It was kinda funny, like some secret society just kidnapped me.

You should be able to look around for the link.

LOL I was waiting for an acceptance EMAIL the day it was supposed to start when my xbox logged off of live by itself. Forced the update when I signed back in.... Didn't get the email till a week later. Apparently I got in on the first wave.....

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

Posted
LOL I was waiting for an acceptance EMAIL the day it was supposed to start when my xbox logged off of live by itself. Forced the update when I signed back in.... Didn't get the email till a week later. Apparently I got in on the first wave.....

Yeah, it was brutal. Imagine being in the middle of something serious and being dropped like that hehe

images-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 867 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...