XBOX Live Update Preview Program

• 2 weeks later...
How did you get this?

I'm confused...

Well I got it from watching a Major Nelson video on Xbox marketplace that gave a URL to go to and sign up. You input your xbox serial # and such and your Live ID and hit enter.

I thought I messed up my live ID or something when nothing happened then, a week or two later at exactly 11pm CST I was playing with friends and got booted from Live and it forced the update. It was kinda funny, like some secret society just kidnapped me.

You should be able to look around for the link.

images-1.jpg

like.. could a link literally be ANYWHERE, and I just have to search for it??

nvm, i guess its too late to get in on that.

But, the full update is supposed to be released on like the 17th I believe, so I can wait a week.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Well I got it from watching a Major Nelson video on Xbox marketplace that gave a URL to go to and sign up. You input your xbox serial # and such and your Live ID and hit enter.

I thought I messed up my live ID or something when nothing happened then, a week or two later at exactly 11pm CST I was playing with friends and got booted from Live and it forced the update. It was kinda funny, like some secret society just kidnapped me.

You should be able to look around for the link.

LOL I was waiting for an acceptance EMAIL the day it was supposed to start when my xbox logged off of live by itself. Forced the update when I signed back in.... Didn't get the email till a week later. Apparently I got in on the first wave.....

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

LOL I was waiting for an acceptance EMAIL the day it was supposed to start when my xbox logged off of live by itself. Forced the update when I signed back in.... Didn't get the email till a week later. Apparently I got in on the first wave.....

Yeah, it was brutal. Imagine being in the middle of something serious and being dropped like that hehe

images-1.jpg

Archived