What is your definition of a ground pounder?

i took those when i first built those enclosures but here you do though.  let me know if you need anymore pics.

Posted Image

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

cool thanks... do you like the look of them rings? i like the look of my power coax grills and i think their the same.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

their ok man. i bought the T1s back in mar 04 when they first came out and i think they look better with the trim rim. i went for a minute without the trim rims (only had four screws holding my T2s down) but i went back and threw them on just to make them look harder. they slam though man. working on getting dynamat and a new alternator next.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

ya id have to say the surround on them woofers isnt what im used too... loos sorta odd without the ring

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

yeh they do look odd. but i think they actually made the sub to where you'd want to put the trim ring on. at that with that ring on you can put a book ontop of it and the sub will still play because the rim is somewhat of a shield.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.

• 2 weeks later...

when you are stopped at a stop light and a guy pulls up next to you with some decent beats going.. so you look at him and laugh... and turn yours up and he tells you to turn it down so you do and he asks what you have in your car b/c he couldnt hear his b/c yours drowned his out completely  ;D

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

lol i sorta did that with some guy in a suv with a giant pioneer decal... not sure what he had but it wasnt bad... btw i dont consider my old system a ground pounder bc it didnt meter good but damn you could feel the pressure

Archived