What is your definition of a ground pounder?

Ok well since I started it........ more then  2000 watts rms and more the 2 subs. and setting off car armls everywhere

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

• 2 weeks later...

Ground Pounder: (1)Earthquake; (2) Not being able to hear what the fuck your buddy is saying because you have too much BOOM right behind you guys; (3) Excessive Window Flexing (example: Steve Meade); (4) Being able to be heard blocks away

Well i got those except#, 3 do i count??? oh i dont have 1 either but when ya get out the car and go in the gass station the plexi window setup and the overhang where you fill up rattles

2 Audiobahn Aw1206T's for sale for 200 +shipping, free box if your willing to pay the shipping. 1100 watts rms 2200 max each subs and box are in brand new condition with slight use.

When people say that their eyeballs are bouncing around in their head.

When they say it hurts.

When you can't hear them beg to turn it down.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

from my expierences...........

1,ears popping

2,eyeballs rattlin so much that a stop sign is a red and white bluur

3,chest is so heavy you can barely breath

this was with 2 15s in a beretta.And i could bang on it all day long and still bust out a 157 minamum

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived