What is your definition of a ground pounder?

• 2 weeks later...

1. a true groundpounder is when you beat out a yukon with the license place 'king kong' that thinks his system is the greatest

2. oh and when someone challenges you cause they hear the little bass at the end of a song and they laugh and turn on theirs thinkin they can beat you.....till the next song starts :D. then runnin into that same person clear across town later in the day and watch the look change on their face when they see you again

3.and finally pisses off the challenger so much they speed through traffic doin 70 to get away from you. but you turn horror movie on them and chase them down just to be a dick.

speakin of which from what i know isnt the unwritten rule of bassinomics state that anyone that gets buttraped in a challenge show respect and turn their system off till youre out of sight? damn disrespectful rich kids -.-

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

1. a true groundpounder is when you beat out a yukon with the license place 'king kong' that thinks his system is the greatest

2. oh and when someone challenges you cause they hear the little bass at the end of a song and they laugh and turn on theirs thinkin they can beat you.....till the next song starts :D. then runnin into that same person clear across town later in the day and watch the look change on their face when they see you again

3.and finally pisses off the challenger so much they speed through traffic doin 70 to get away from you. but you turn horror movie on them and chase them down just to be a dick.

speakin of which from what i know isnt the unwritten rule of bassinomics state that anyone that gets buttraped in a challenge show respect and turn their system off till youre out of sight? damn disrespectful rich kids -.-

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"speakin of which from what i know isnt the unwritten rule of bassinomics state that anyone that gets buttraped in a challenge show respect and turn their system off till youre out of sight? damn disrespectful rich kids -.-"

bassonomics - the laws, theories, and study off bass lmfao

I set 5 alarms off at once in my school parking lot today... GP B)

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

the TRUE definition of a groundpounder is THE HOOPTIE!! :P:D

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

when u pop trunk on the on the innocent old folks and sunday church go er's pulling up from behind them on a red light and scaring the shit out of the lil kids in the vehicles and getting those dirty looks at you while u laugh in thier face.

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

That is the true definition of "holy fuck"

rofl hell yea :lol:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Archived