FieroGrande Posted May 2, 2007 Report Posted May 2, 2007 Bone FTW.........No hate on twista tho cause he is just cool to listen to Quote
moh.vze.com Posted May 2, 2007 Report Posted May 2, 2007 Bone if faster no doubt. Quote DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
Mr. 973808 Posted May 2, 2007 Author Report Posted May 2, 2007 Nas & AZHavoc & Prodigy (aka Mobb Deep) This battle right here would definitely embarass them and end their careers tryin to spit something really quick. Quote THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
Mr. 973808 Posted May 2, 2007 Author Report Posted May 2, 2007 Don't get me wrong Twista is really cool but if you really pay attention you can kinda catch every word he says. But unlike Bone they have a way where one sec it's like they're singing then BAM they start spittin some shit like they're posessed or something. TechN9Ne I'm not so sure about I only heard "Mama Said" and the one where there's a gunshot in the intro and he starts spittin. If there was material of his that y'all can share I'll be more than glad to have a sec. opinion. Quote THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
07mazda3s Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 This battle right here would definitely embarass them and end their careers tryin to spit something really quick. What? Quote Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
Mr. 973808 Posted May 4, 2007 Author Report Posted May 4, 2007 What? I meant Nas/AZ & Mobb Deep being in this battle would get their careers ended and embarrased forever. I know both teams are VERY NICE at rapping but NOT VERY QUICK doing it. Quote THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007
07mazda3s Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 I meant Nas/AZ & Mobb Deep being in this battle would get their careers ended and embarrased forever. I know both teams are VERY NICE at rapping but NOT VERY QUICK doing it. Well I guess I can't argue because the topic is "fastest" rappers but i think nas & az could battle anyone....just my opinion. I'd put jadakiss in there too. Quote Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
birdmanSPL Posted June 5, 2007 Report Posted June 5, 2007 If there was a tag team battle between Krazy/Bizzy Bone vs. Twista/TechN9Ne to see who could rhyme the fastest. What team do you think would win the battle? P.S. don't take it too serious it's just a thought I had. Just a good ol' fashion battle lol. R U GUYS SERIOUS? TWISTA YA BUT TECHN9NE? HES NOT DAT FAST BONE ALL DAY EVERYDAY SPECIALLY BIZZY ITS A WRAP BONE ALL THE WAY Quote
AI James Posted June 5, 2007 Report Posted June 5, 2007 half the time bone is saythign the same shit over and over or shit that makes no sense at all, if its fasterst with no meaning yea sure bone Quote
birdmanSPL Posted June 5, 2007 Report Posted June 5, 2007 half the time bone is saythign the same shit over and over or shit that makes no sense at all, if its fasterst with no meaning yea sure bone i dont no wat songs u be hearing by them but they dont say the same shit over and over agian maybe in the chorus but dats da chorus bone is da fastest and da best no competition Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.