i jailbroke mine an hour after i purchased it.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

i jailbroke mine an hour after i purchased it.

me to and i unlock mine too im on t-mobile now

so you herd of cydia (its where rejected apps ) google it trust me i have 71 apps on my fone some hacked apps

1996 Chevy Tahoe

AKA My SQ Hoe

Pioneer AVH-X2800BS

Precision Power PC.18DS

MB Quart NA540.6

Skar Audio RP-2000.1D

55-3210 -  8 Inch MCM AUDIO SELECT

Rockville RXM64

Tymphany BC25SC06-04

Kenwood KFC-1795PS

Facebook.

Bank of America.

Photoshop Mobile.

Flashlight.

myWireless. (AT&T)

Flixter

Man if you really wanna get the most out of your iPhone I would just "Jail Break" it, there's plenty of articles online how to do it.

----

1999 Ford Expedition XLT

Alpine iDA-x100

Alpine Type S 5x7's x4

Kicker OSKS13 1/2" Tweets

Kicker 08ZX350.4

----

Alpine 1242D x2

Hifonics BXi 1610D

1/0 Knu

1/0 Big 3

Yellow Top Up Front

Daily Driver

Man if you really wanna get the most out of your iPhone I would just "Jail Break" it, there's plenty of articles online how to do it.

I vote JailBreak too but please do it carefully...

Don't be one of those idiots that half ass reads the guide, Bricks his phone and then blames everyone because HE forgot a step halfway through.

Read up on it and read comments to see what happens to people who dont follow directions.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

if you really want to use your iphone jailbreak it!

I jailbroke mine after a year of owning it and it was like it was a completly different phone

use quickpwn it's very easy

only hard part is putting it into the particular mode to flash the jailbroken os just follow the instructions you'll love it some cool jailbreak apps are

these apps are found in cydia and you may need to add sources to find some...there are list of sources all over the net some sources have themes other have utilities just read up for sources for cydia..

cycorder (iphone video camera its really just fast jpegs with audio laid ontop)

Winterboarder (used to set themes, ringtones, sms tones, backgrounds, etc..)

Installous ( go to http://appstoreplus.wordpress.com/2009/01/...als-installous/ to add the source to cydia....this is a way to download many apps for FREE!)

need anything drop me a PM I know a lot about jailbreaking now and I do a lot of code work with my iPhone to unlock special features and ish

Alpine CDA-9887

15" FI BL

JBL BP1200.1

Rockford Fosgate p142 4" front

Rockford Fosgate p1S652 6.5" rear

Optima D35 yellow top under hood

Big 3

all in a 1997 Toyota Tercel

I vote JailBreak too but please do it carefully...

Don't be one of those idiots that half ass reads the guide, Bricks his phone and then blames everyone because HE forgot a step halfway through.

Read up on it and read comments to see what happens to people who dont follow directions.

x2!!! z ro is very right, there is software out there that will basically do most of the work for you. Like quickpwn. It does most of the installation itself, the probably biggest thing you have to do is hit a sequence of buttons (following what it gives you on screen) to get it into the right recover mode to install a jailbroke version of the OS.

Just be sure to read and take your time with this. It's worth it if you do it right.

----

1999 Ford Expedition XLT

Alpine iDA-x100

Alpine Type S 5x7's x4

Kicker OSKS13 1/2" Tweets

Kicker 08ZX350.4

----

Alpine 1242D x2

Hifonics BXi 1610D

1/0 Knu

1/0 Big 3

Yellow Top Up Front

Daily Driver

do you guys think it would be idiotic to torrent through tethering? i dont plan on doing large amounts of data (gb's) i just wanna get an episode of the office or two (175mb)

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

so i was impatient and tried torrenting. holy fuck tethering is awesome. i was getting a solid 250 kbps download speed. the only negative to tethering is a very very high ping. mine was around 400ms

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Archived