Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Always liked these trucks, had a 85 S-10 Blazer and loved it, always thought the Extremes were sexy too.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Posted
Grats. I'm on my second Xtreme..the first was an S10, and this one is a Blazer. I love it.

blazer.jpg

i wish i could get the roll pan and drop the back about 2"

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Posted

Dealership was closed today :censored: So Im going tomarrow morning. What would you guys suggest for a cheap loud system until I can get all the money for my real one. I dont wanna spend over $1,000 right now(I already Have a alpine 9887). That black one is sick! Did you lower it any? I wanna drop it a bit and get my buddys 22's.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

Most people will tell you to just save up for the bigger system. No need to blow money on a "temp" setup just to replace it within a few months.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Posted

So I went to look at the white one yesterday(Drove 2 hours) I was told over the phone by the dealership It was in mint condition with no problems they ran a 22 point inspection or some bs. I get there and test drive it and the wheel was wobbling like a mofo So they check it out and it needs a tie rod end and wheel bearing and all kinds of bs. So I said forget that on the way home I decied to go to a new burger joint that opened(like 10mins away from my house) and I seen a Black Blazer sitting in some ones yard for sale. So long story short Im going to test drive/buy a 2001 Black Blazer Extreme tomarrow :) Can't wait to go get it I'll post some pics tomarrow!

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

Well guys here she is. 2001 Blazer Extreme 75,000miles one owner(me number 2). Has 2 sony xplode 12's and xplode amp in the back(For now ;)) Tinted windows,Blue underglow lights,Flowmaster exhaust,K&N Intake. Ill get some better pictures later. Expect a build coming after winter is over.

2001blazerextreme1.jpg

2001blazerextreme2.jpg

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

love the 2 dr blazers got mine with 6 15s re mt in there :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: love it check it out on members builds by pstone11

Posted
love the 2 dr blazers got mine with 6 15s re mt in there :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: love it check it out on members builds by pstone11

Yeah I belive I watched that build. I think 1 18 or 2 15's will be good for me lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 5975 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...