Sonic Electronix

3 300 rms amps or 1 1000 watt rms amp

i think he doesnt want to buy another one because he doesnt want to spend a lot of money on this and he thinks buying 3 amps will be cheaper than buying one and i told him buying 3 will be more expensive then one... any thoughts on this also?

lol, sounds like he needs some smd

but ya 1 amp can sometimes be better than multi ones in some cases, kinda like buying 2 2ch amps for mids n highs vs buying a 4ch amp

or better yet, buying 2 2ch amps and a monoblock, vs a 5ch class d amp that does all of it, but its more personal preference imo

but i think 1 amp would work for him better than 3, and be alot cheaper too, but depends on wut hes wanting to get

what kinda 300w amps does he have now?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

lol, sounds like he needs some smd

but ya 1 amp can sometimes be better than multi ones in some cases, kinda like buying 2 2ch amps for mids n highs vs buying a 4ch amp

or better yet, buying 2 2ch amps and a monoblock, vs a 5ch class d amp that does all of it, but its more personal preference imo

but i think 1 amp would work for him better than 3, and be alot cheaper too, but depends on wut hes wanting to get

what kinda 300w amps does he have now?

he doesnt have any amps yet

he was telling me earlier that he was going to get 3 300 watt amps for like $125 new but he didnt know which ones

he doesnt have any amps yet

he was telling me earlier that he was going to get 3 300 watt amps for like $125 new but he didnt know which ones

If they're that cheap they probably wont do 300 watts RMS.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

giving most 300w amps do 150+rms it would still be better to run a 1000w amp @2ohm or get him a cheap kicker kx1250.1 that does 1200@2ohm n try dat, but ied run a good 1000w amp @2ohm but giving independance rise he'll prolly get 3ohm out of amp so i unno

:rofl::rofl:

you giving drunkin advice tacoma?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

more amps will have less impedance rise than 1 big amp.

This^^^^^^^^^^

And there for you will have more potential power with three 300rms amps than 1 1000rms amp. That is why I am gonna be using an amp per LVL4 XL on my upcoming build, you get less rise when its divided up.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

3 amps will cost more $$, but I believe it is the better option... less rise etc,etc,etc...

yeah but do you really think it is worth all that work for a system that is just gonna be 900 watts total

also look at space for thee amps vs. one. and power and distribution, I would recomend the one PDX amp, and a solid enclosure with good bracing. keep it as clean and simple as posible.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic