So this is my first build log and only my second install. So my subs got here today and i am almost done with my box. So i decided to start my build log.

Anyway here is what i am putting in my car.

2 Fi BL 18s

1 SAZ-1500d ( soon to be 2)

1 C&D Tech battery

And the rest is already in like my components see sig for those. Anyway PICsssss

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

damn got screws much?? you rly dont need that many...glue by itself is enough. But anyways sick build, lookin forward to the vids cuz this is probly gonna be my next system

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

port looks hella small. When I had my 2 18" BL's, I think I was using 192SQIN of port for them on 2000watts. And your going to need MORE BRACING then what you have done. However, those 09 model BL's do look like a nice improvement from the older models.......

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Why did you choose to do a square ( rectangle) port? why didnt you drop the port a little lower and make it a slot port? It may give you a little more that way, and less port noise.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Nice to see other then white dust caps. I don't think your box is coming undone.

it may not come "undone", but it will flex like a mofo! 1" dowel rod isnt enough for 2 18" BL's. It took me a few 2x4's and all thread to stop my box flex only using 2000 watts.... His 4 dowels arent going to hold much really at all. Throw in a 2x4 across the top vertically and horizontally and just use some common sense on how to brace it better. Just trying to help.......

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny