Sundown Audio

if i plan to get 4 of em. what would be a good amp or amps for em?

they are 400 rms each. id run either a saz-1500 or saz-2000

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Got mine yesterday all hooked up and theirs one thing that is driving me crazy the cone smacking the terminals I can barley get any volume out of it before it starts doing that any one have any suggestions? Little shit does get seriously low though sounds awesome at low volumes.

2xSundown SA-8

Hifonics Hfi2000D

US Amps 2150

Selenium Super Tweets

KnuKonceptz wire

Got mine yesterday all hooked up and theirs one thing that is driving me crazy the cone smacking the terminals I can barley get any volume out of it before it starts doing that any one have any suggestions? Little shit does get seriously low though sounds awesome at low volumes.

The tinsel lead connection to the terminal ? Bend them down a bit -- we did that on most of them when testing them. The factory leaves them up too high.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

So I got out my roll of duct tape and ran over every seam around the sub and around the port put it back in still didn't sound that fantastic. Box was behind drivers seat with 3" round port going across to passengers side tuned to 30hz box is .75cuft. So I took some measurements and figured out I was able to put it on the hump of my truck with the sub firing up and the port firing at the passengers door. This made a huge difference in the sound it is so much better. But...the port is in the passengers seat so tomorrow I am going to up the tuning to 35hz so I can fit the port inside the box. I am getting closer wish I could fit an extended cab truck in my garage this would be so much easier and I could have more than one lol. Thanks for the help Jacob I know you are busy and its nice that you chime in to help with issues I am having I really appreciate an owner that's not to busy to help his customers.

2xSundown SA-8

Hifonics Hfi2000D

US Amps 2150

Selenium Super Tweets

KnuKonceptz wire