Kprice89 Posted October 27, 2009 Author Report Posted October 27, 2009 I'm trying to get something together. Keep an eye on this fourm:http://www.midwestcaraudio.com/viewforum.php?f=31 I should know something by Friday. I'll give plenty of notice on the actual date sweet, sounds good. That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield 2 RE Audio SX 18's Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded) 14.34cuft@33hz enclosure JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded) Big Three Performed (upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)
jmanjr82 Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 I live in sedalia missouri if your ever in the area and wanted to test.
Kprice89 Posted October 27, 2009 Author Report Posted October 27, 2009 I live in sedalia missouri if your ever in the area and wanted to test. Right on, When would you be willing to let me swing by? Thats only about 2 hours from here. That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield 2 RE Audio SX 18's Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded) 14.34cuft@33hz enclosure JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded) Big Three Performed (upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)
SundownTL3.2 Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 yeah!!! jeremy we should meter tonight!!! 2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING
jmanjr82 Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 anytime you want to make the drive up here. Get the TL out for what? LOL my truck aint loud so its pointless.
Kprice89 Posted October 27, 2009 Author Report Posted October 27, 2009 anytime you want to make the drive up here. Get the TL out for what? LOL my truck aint loud so its pointless. Would you care if I came up thursday? That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield 2 RE Audio SX 18's Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded) 14.34cuft@33hz enclosure JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded) Big Three Performed (upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)
jmanjr82 Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 nope thats fine, just give me a good time frame a bit in advance so I know and I can plan to be home.
Kprice89 Posted October 27, 2009 Author Report Posted October 27, 2009 nope thats fine, just give me a good time frame a bit in advance so I know and I can plan to be home. How around 5-6pm sound? How are we going to meet up? That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield 2 RE Audio SX 18's Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded) 14.34cuft@33hz enclosure JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded) Big Three Performed (upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)
Sampsonite Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 I'm trying to get something together. Keep an eye on this fourm:http://www.midwestcaraudio.com/viewforum.php?f=31 I should know something by Friday. I'll give plenty of notice on the actual date It's official. We are looking at the weekend of the 15th of November at NW Audio in Platte City. I'm pulling everything together right now THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE A SANCTIONED SHOW There are NO Fee's or trophies Just a get together, show off, BBQ? A chance to get some FREE meter time (using Term-Lab) I'll post more as I know it. I'll make an official thread here when it's finnished --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Kprice89 Posted October 27, 2009 Author Report Posted October 27, 2009 It's official. We are looking at the weekend of the 15th of November at NW Audio in Platte City. I'm pulling everything together right nowTHIS IS NOT GOING TO BE A SANCTIONED SHOW There are NO Fee's or trophies Just a get together, show off, BBQ? A chance to get some FREE meter time (using Term-Lab) I'll post more as I know it. I'll make an official thread here when it's finnished I'll Try to make an appearance for sure! That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield 2 RE Audio SX 18's Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded) 14.34cuft@33hz enclosure JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded) Big Three Performed (upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.