Kprice89 Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 I was wandering if anyone in missouri knows where I can go to get my system metered. I live in warrenton, missouri about an hour from St. Louis. Any help is appreciated. That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield 2 RE Audio SX 18's Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded) 14.34cuft@33hz enclosure JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded) Big Three Performed (upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)
Kprice89 Posted October 27, 2009 Author Report Posted October 27, 2009 Anyone? That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield 2 RE Audio SX 18's Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded) 14.34cuft@33hz enclosure JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded) Big Three Performed (upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)
takenotes101 Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 im curious too... i live in a st. louis county
jmanjr82 Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 I live in missoui but im far from you. I live a good 3 1./2 hrs from st louis. Im about 45mins from kc
Namosh Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 I know of a couple over here on the West side if you want to drive a couple hours. I'm not gonna volunteer anybody but give it some time and maybe they will see this. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Kprice89 Posted October 27, 2009 Author Report Posted October 27, 2009 I live in missoui but im far from you. I live a good 3 1./2 hrs from st louis. Im about 45mins from kc Well right now I stay in Linn, mo about two hours or so from kc. I am willing to drive almost ne where in missouri, just to see what my system is hittin. That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield 2 RE Audio SX 18's Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded) 14.34cuft@33hz enclosure JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded) Big Three Performed (upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)
Kprice89 Posted October 27, 2009 Author Report Posted October 27, 2009 I know of a couple over here on the West side if you want to drive a couple hours. I'm not gonna volunteer anybody but give it some time and maybe they will see this. Driving sounds ok with me. ya hopefully someone sees this and is willing to help me get my stuff metered. That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield 2 RE Audio SX 18's Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded) 14.34cuft@33hz enclosure JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded) Big Three Performed (upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)
Kprice89 Posted October 27, 2009 Author Report Posted October 27, 2009 im curious too... i live in a st. louis county Do you know where the lot is? When they were having those cars shows, they also had a competition and were metering. I just found that out about a week ago from a friend who lives in St. Peters. That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield 2 RE Audio SX 18's Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded) 14.34cuft@33hz enclosure JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded) Big Three Performed (upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)
sodfamily Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 I know of a couple over here on the West side if you want to drive a couple hours. I'm not gonna volunteer anybody but give it some time and maybe they will see this. Well I broke our laptop. :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so: So we are out for at least 3-4 weeks. Waiting on a new mother board... Other wise as Namosh stated we have one. Kansas City is our stomping ground..... Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887 Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now) Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100 Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star) Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro
Sampsonite Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 :raises hand: mapquest 'Grandview, Mo' and see if you are willing to make the drive If there is enough interest, we might be able to make some kind of meet-up out of it Meets-Test and Tune --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.