Windows 7

technically its just a stock windows 7.. i installed each and every component individually.. yes every one..

and here is a quick vid

hmm that's funny... I did an eternity install and the desktop looked EXACTLY the same as yours... everything from the background to the 255% power... along with all the gadgets being in the same locations and the same menu bar.

Guess the Rockers Team jacked your windows 7 setup?

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Do those of you using leaked, downloaded versions, do you have the annoying "genuine Microsoft" thing at the bottom of your screen? I had that on my old computer using XP at work. I don't wanna download 7 and have that crap.

hmm that's funny... I did an eternity install and the desktop looked EXACTLY the same as yours... everything from the background to the 255% power... along with all the gadgets being in the same locations and the same menu bar.

Guess the Rockers Team jacked your windows 7 setup?

its an install u retard.. it comes in about 45 executables.. and yes its 100% genuine

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

its an install u retard.. it comes in about 45 executables.. and yes its 100% genuine

What are you talking about? All I'm saying is I've done several windows 7 eternity clean installs and they all look the same as your desktop right down to all the naming on your system properties dialog? No separate executables I had to run.

A couple people asked how you got your desktop that way and I said it was just the eternity release, you were making it sound like you hand configured all that. All I was saying is it's all done for you.

No use to get hostile with me kid. I can see you're way more 1337 than I.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

What are you talking about? All I'm saying is I've done several windows 7 eternity clean installs and they all look the same as your desktop right down to all the naming on your system properties dialog? No separate executables I had to run.

No use to get hostile with me kid. I can see you're way more 1337 than I.

I just compared multiple screenshots of Windows 7 Eternity that I googled with wildbeast15's screenshot, and, along with the info I found on some forums, I see that it is the Windows 7 Eternity release.

It looks good, but I decided not to get it because it's been modified more than I like.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

I just compared multiple screenshots of Windows 7 Eternity that I googled with wildbeast15's screenshot, and, along with the info I found on some forums, I see that it is the Windows 7 Eternity release.

It looks good, but I decided not to get it because it's been modified more than I like.

im not saying that its not eternity.. it just didnt come like that.. iv been using it for months.. i was a windows 7 ultimate and then i downloaded about 1.5 gigs of executables and made it into what it is today.. (minus some programs because i didnt like them)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

The only reason I installed it was because I was having problems with one of my pc's and I was installing a bunch of releases trying to get it to work properly... Ended up just needing a bios update. Truthfully I'd prefer to install an UNALTERED image of windows 7...

Currently the best way to get windows 7 is if you are a student to do the ultimate steal... $29.99 for 32bit or 64bit professional. That is what I have running on my personal computer.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

Archived