Windows 7

Looks awesome. How'd you get that app bar thing at the top?

Oh, and how the hell do you have 255% batt power?

as for the app bar.. i helped make it with punk software ;)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

lol noooo just a better power supply.. 700 watt... other than that nothing lol...

its a desktop lol

OH, I was thinking it was a laptop. LOL.

Looks good. I like the display.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

moar ram if ya can but i would upgrade if it will let you...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

That doesn't make sense....

ok.......

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

i wish i knew anything about this. i have vista and hate it compared to xp. windows 7 looks cool so far from what yall have posted, but im unsure if it will mess up my laptop. is there a difference between a disk version or a linked download? im lost at this

can you guys help me? is it more demanding to the computer ie more laggy etc vs vista ? i have a 32 bit system dual core intel 3.0 gb something something haha.

i am deffinately a noob at computer geekism

wish i knew how to screenshot

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

i wish i knew anything about this. i have vista and hate it compared to xp. windows 7 looks cool so far from what yall have posted, but im unsure if it will mess up my laptop. is there a difference between a disk version or a linked download? im lost at this

can you guys help me? is it more demanding to the computer ie more laggy etc vs vista ? i have a 32 bit system dual core intel 3.0 gb something something haha.

Its the home button (above num lock). push the fn button and the home/screen shot button at the same time, then go into paint and paste it, and then upload it to photobucket.

Its Not that hard. :P

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

From what i have heard it runs a lot smoother than vista and i believe it takes up less resources.

layiddownih2da0.jpg

Archived