Going to look at cars tomorrow... Thoughts/opinions wanted.

A Little more mileage than you posted, but this car would be badass to have.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p...;standard=false

Edit: I fail at reading

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

pics with you and screen name or lie :01nocomment8so:

me or him?

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

lol hells yea Id love to have that. I said something about a supra on here somewhere...

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

that is a bad ass car... i want to know why its auto?

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

that is a bad ass car... i want to know why its auto?

With a modded car with that much power, generally it will be quicker through the gears with a built up auto. This is why you seen the common switch to autos(with paddle shifters) in many supercars, because it changes gears drastically faster than any human can do. Plus it will be a much easier car to drive with that much power on a RWD car. I've never owned a vehicle with that much power before but I have been in my friends 800+whp 03 Cobra many time and it is a handful to drive around in. You have to be so careful on the throttle because at any time with a lil too much of a push down, you can end up going sideways and things go bad very quickly. Try driving almost any high HP rwd car in the rain and you'll find out very quickly why it's not really recommended Granted it won't be as much fun as a manual to run through the gears, but 600+whp will be a good time either way.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

me or him?

He clearly means me but 99vic for some reason doesn't like me, so I'd expect him or one of a few others to question me(you know who u are lol). Even if I took a picture in front of the car with my license and SS card someone would find a way to say I'm lying.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

With a modded car with that much power, generally it will be quicker through the gears with a built up auto. This is why you seen the common switch to autos(with paddle shifters) in many supercars, because it changes gears drastically faster than any human can do. Plus it will be a much easier car to drive with that much power on a RWD car. I've never owned a vehicle with that much power before but I have been in my friends 800+whp 03 Cobra many time and it is a handful to drive around in. You have to be so careful on the throttle because at any time with a lil too much of a push down, you can end up going sideways and things go bad very quickly. Try driving almost any high HP rwd car in the rain and you'll find out very quickly why it's not really recommended Granted it won't be as much fun as a manual to run through the gears, but 600+whp will be a good time either way.

never really thought of that.. makes sense tho.. learn something new everyday

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

Untitled-1-1.jpg

truely the best disition. the m6 is luxury and speed done right. the only thing i dont like about a system in them is the headunit work. but i would but more than a 12 in it. my ex has a m3 i but a 15 and it was nice. the 12 will just leave u wanting more

truely the best disition. the m6 is luxury and speed done right. the only thing i dont like about a system in them is the headunit work. but i would but more than a 12 in it. my ex has a m3 i but a 15 and it was nice. the 12 will just leave u wanting more

I already have my expo for a loud system, so no need to do it in this one also. Will prolli end up with like 3 8s and 1500w, prolli Sundown SA-8s or DD1508s off an SAZ-1500D. Then sum nice components and prolli a Sundown 4chan just to have matching amps.

It already has an upgraded exhaust and a top speed delete, so other mods beside the system will be very minor if any. Maybe rims but not anytime soon and tints will get done whenever I get some extra time to drop the car off. I've heard of sum crazy modded M6s and I wish mine could end up like that. Only downside is that it's not like modding a Civic engine lol, minor mods are very expensive and can void the warranty(Dinan mods are generally covered by BMW).

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Archived