Sonic Electronix

Oh, I forgot to add, A speaker doesn't get constant power. Remember, an AC signal is constantly switching back and forth 60 times per second for a wall socket (60hz buzz sound) but if you play a 20 hz tone in your car, your amp is just switching a signal back and forth 20times per second. etc

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Oh, I forgot to add, A speaker doesn't get constant power. Remember, an AC signal is constantly switching back and forth 60 times per second for a wall socket (60hz buzz sound) but if you play a 20 hz tone in your car, your amp is just switching a signal back and forth 20times per second. etc

I see....learn something new every day.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

They replaced the PA fubar with the insignia sub which is almost identical. PA makes the sub and they put the best buy brand insignia on it. It is selling for $100 new and $45 or so employee price.

I'm not a fan of PA subs, but this new insignia sub actually sounds better than any of the other subs in the best buy boom room setup, i was extremely impressed, and it sounded better than the almost identical PA version that they just quit selling.

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

I bought my sub for $167.99 at my local bestbuy a few months ago and I bought the warranty so after that it was over $200. I was cruisin through best buy yesterday and they had my sub on clearance for $67.99.....thats $100 off...maybe I should have put this in the fuck that thread bc.....FUCK THAT!

Seems you bought the service plan when u purchased your subs correct? Now, this is what you do, like everyone else has said, blow the fuck out of the subs..go to customer service, tell them blah blah i have the service plan, my shit blew... I'm not sure if U.S bestbuy policy is the same..but anytime a speaker is blown, you get a replacement right away, given that you bought the plan (or unless u can bitch real good without the plan)... so anyways..pick up the clearance subs, buy service plan on them AGAIN..wait till 6 months..blow them the fuck up..and be like GIMME NEW ONES..now, since you said they're clearance, meaning new models will come out eventually, they will have to replace it with the newer model, they cannot give anything worse..it must be better or of equal value..

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

• 2 weeks later...

to bad that wont work online. I got my subs on ebay, 2 kicker L7's 15" brand new for $470 shipped with one year warranty. Only to find out that some guy was selling a 18" solo-x for like $500 new. :angry: no big deal my subs are working just fine for me. although i wouldnt mind having two more :rolleyes:

Edited by Mastersound15

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)