some guy called my house

some guy called my house at 2:30 this morning and tried to tell my mom that i drove past their house at on emerson road at 11 with my music turned up and woke his wife up. but i was home all night and emerson road is about 10 miles from my house . i have been on it one time in the last 6 mounts and that was on sunday to go to my brothers. my mom tried to tell him that it wasnt me cuz she was home with me the whole night. then the guy tried to say he knows it was me cuz i drive past all the time and hes go my license plate number. my mom kept tell him it can be me se then he started saying he is a cop and he could write me a tictet for it and shit.

i have no idea how he would have got my lisense plate cuz i dont drive on the raod

its dont make scene to me

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

he seems to be one of the more retarded ones, let him try and do something, why sweat it?

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

he seems to be one of the more retarded ones, let him try and do something, why sweat it?

x2, ask him for what kind of vehicle you drive, and what your license plate number is if he knows everything, and what kind of ticket he is going to give you, plus, even IF he is a cop, he couldn't, cuz he didn't see it happen while he was on-duty, I use to live beside a cop and I always run this stop sign RIGHT beside my neighborhood, and he always saw me do it, he just couldn't do anything about it because he was never on duty when he saw me do it

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

dought anything will happen but my moms pissed cuz she thinks if it is a cop and they do wright a ticket it ill be in her name cuz her name is on the title of my truck

x2, ask him for what kind of vehicle you drive, and what your license plate number is if he knows everything, and what kind of ticket he is going to give you, plus, even IF he is a cop, he couldn't, cuz he didn't see it happen while he was on-duty, I use to live beside a cop and I always run this stop sign RIGHT beside my neighborhood, and he always saw me do it, he just couldn't do anything about it because he was never on duty when he saw me do it

LOL

And prolly someone who has seen you before and possibly already wrote it down. Trying to get you in trouble when he thinks its you. Wonder how they would get your number though. I had a Chelsea cop call my house and leave badge number and all and said he got complaints on my jeep while I was down town. So maybe he is a cop but you never know.

Could it have been somebody who holds a grudge? Maybe you did someting to tick them off and they're trying to get you in trouble with your parents.

And did they call your house or cell phone? If it was your house, are you listed in the phone book?

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Could it have been somebody who holds a grudge? Maybe you did someting to tick them off and they're trying to get you in trouble with your parents.

And did they call your house or cell phone? If it was your house, are you listed in the phone book?

i cant think of anyone

it was my house and yea were in the phone book

Archived