Second Skin Audio

looking for a better set of subs

Guest Dave

With no price range I'd run 4 DD 9512g D1s w/ kevlar cones off of 4 Kicker ZX2500.1 @ 2ohms each.

Something more conservative and much louder than your current - 4 DD 2512s off a Sundown 4500D.

Edited by Marlo Stanfield

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

With no price range I'd run 4 DD 9512g D1s w/ kevlar cones off of 4 Kicker ZX2500.1 @ 2ohms each.

Something more conservative and much louder than your current - 4 DD 2512s off a Sundown 4500D.

i appreciate your help i heard of dd from what ive seen dd is pretty serious it's just where i'm located there arent any dd dealers or ne one with dd proly for at least 150 miles the 2512's what is their power rating and do they have descent sq

Or get 4 Fi Bl 12's on 2 RF T-2500-1bd's strapped

Then Kinetik 1400 up front (or biggest you can get)

Another 200 amp alt

2-4 Kinetik 2400's for the back

2 pos runs of 1/0 and two negative runs of 1/0

Then post up some numbers :D

Or get 4 Fi Bl 12's on 2 RF T-2500-1bd's strapped

Then Kinetik 1400 up front (or biggest you can get)

Another 200 amp alt

2-4 Kinetik 2400's for the back

2 pos runs of 1/0 and two negative runs of 1/0

Then post up some numbers :D

i thinkl ill stick wit dd ive heard mucxh more impressive stories so far on dd and i beleive i have a very respectable setup right now with what little money i spent and as loud as i can get now with little power

Edited by Dave

Go with some BTL's, from what i heard they are a hell of alot cheaper the DD and will get stupid loud! Have you actually heard DD in person? You seem to favor DD alot! just wondering. But hearing stories doesn't really say to much! Stories are well stories, I've heard stories about DC, Fi, AQ, and alot of other things, dont mean anything with out no visual aid.

Go with some BTL's, from what i heard they are a hell of alot cheaper the DD and will get stupid loud! Have you actually heard DD in person? You seem to favor DD alot! just wondering. But hearing stories doesn't really say to much! Stories are well stories, I've heard stories about DC, Fi, AQ, and alot of other things, dont mean anything with out no visual aid.

:01nocomment8so:

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

yea see thats my problem thats why i said i have yet to see ne one with them but their specs are great i dont favor them mo,re ive just heard more about them the only way ill see dd is the next spring break nationals or ride out 150 miles just to see tyhem proly not even hear them