.5 ohms?

By the look of the diagram, you're going to be running 2 amps & 2 subs? If so, that is only a 1 ohm load, if the subs were Dual 1s that would be .5 ohm load.

But somebody correct me if I am wrong

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

yeah that should be .5 ohms.... if the subs are dual 2 ohm... are you wire them in parallel that would bring each sub down to 1 ohm each...

and then since you have two in parallel that amp should read .5 ohms... but i always double check everything with a DMM

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

yeah that should be .5 ohms.... if the subs are dual 2 ohm... are you wire them in parallel that would bring each sub down to 1 ohm each...

and then since you have two in parallel that amp should read .5 ohms... but i always double check everything with a DMM

Yeah i plan on. when i was building my box i drilled 4 holes not really thinking so i run ran with it. lol

Looks just fine but it's always good to double check everything before playing them.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived