the game shipped weeks ago, and at some shops and extra few bux gets you the game an extra few weeks early ;)

i got my ps3 preorder in....may be a true geek and do the midnight thing.

not too hyped to do it illegal cuz i heard you cant get online till its released anyway....if anyone is trying to play ps3 online add me, mclovintenders is the psn. (cuz raytard, raytard69, raytard6969, r4y14rd, were taken and the other ones came back inappropriate.)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

You have 1.61? or you used the activate.iso?

i have a 1.61but i also have activate iso since a friend needed it

the game shipped weeks ago, and at some shops and extra few bux gets you the game an extra few weeks early ;)

i got my ps3 preorder in....may be a true geek and do the midnight thing.

not too hyped to do it illegal cuz i heard you cant get online till its released anyway....if anyone is trying to play ps3 online add me, mclovintenders is the psn. (cuz raytard, raytard69, raytard6969, r4y14rd, were taken and the other ones came back inappropriate.)

id never pay more to get it early no game thats ever came out has ever caught me enough to WANT to pay more then everyone else to get it early. and yea ive played online already against some other guys who have it on jtv

Myself and my two roommates will be going to meijer at midnight next monday to get it :)

How sad is this... I switched my day off that is usually Wednesday to Tuesday so I could play all day :)

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Archived