Sundown Audio

1500 rms

DylanH

What amp would be good for 3 or 4 alpine type rs..I need like 1500-2000 rms right now I have an alpine mrp-m1000 on 2 type r 12s but I plan on adding 1 or 2 more and I am going to need a lot more power..so i need an amp around 1500-2000 rms what amp can actually do that and how much would it be..i want real specs not what the box says

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

What amp would be good for 3 or 4 alpine type rs..I need like 1500-2000 rms right now I have an alpine mrp-m1000 on 2 type r 12s but I plan on adding 1 or 2 more and I am going to need a lot more power..so i need an amp around 1500-2000 rms what amp can actually do that and how much would it be..i want real specs not what the box says

Why not get another 1000 watt Alpine amp and run an amp per pair of subs, thats what I would do, would also help a bit with impendence rise.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Why not get another 1000 watt Alpine amp and run an amp per pair of subs, thats what I would do, would also help a bit with impendence rise.

I was thinking about that or selling my m1000 and buying an m2000 that way I dont need any more wires because I dont know how to run 2 amps at once and a guy said they are way over rated

2002 Chevy Blazer

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

like i said in ur last thread us-amps, u want 2000s rms get the md3d d class, im running two alpine type x 12's off one and they run at a 1000s rms it buts it out and u will need to beaf up ur eletrical trust me.

2002 chevy avalanche

Currently have:

2 dc xl 18

set of T2652-s

scv-6k

Ct sounds 75.4

270a mechman

xp3000

d3400

Wanted:

saz 200.4

Second set of T2652-s

D3100's

deadner

I was thinking about that or selling my m1000 and buying an m2000 that way I dont need any more wires because I dont know how to run 2 amps at once and a guy said they are way over rated

See my post in the other topic, they do rated, and the easiest way to run multiple amps if your amp cannot utilize the Master/Slave Operation is to use a MaxxLink, so your gains will be matched.

As far as powering the amps, Just Run some 1/0 to the back use a Distribution block and run 2 4guage out of the block.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

See my post in the other topic, they do rated, and the easiest way to run multiple amps if your amp cannot utilize the Master/Slave Operation is to use a MaxxLink, so your gains will be matched.

As far as powering the amps, Just Run some 1/0 to the back use a Distribution block and run 2 4guage out of the block.

Ya..I'm kinda new to car audio..I have practicly no idea what you said..and how much is a bass knob i want one lol

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...

It would depend on what ohm type r's your planning on running. If you ran 3 dual 4 ohm r's a Sundown saz2000d would be perfect for them. With 3 dual 4's you would be at .67 ohms and would get more than enough power out of a 2000d. If you ran 4 dual 4 ohm r's then you would have to run the amp at .5 ohms to make the best amount of power for the subs.

Now let's say that you have the dual 2 ohm versions of the r. With 3 of them you could run at 1.33 ohms. If you ran 4 dual 2's you would need to run at 1 ohm.

What I'm getting at is pretty much any way you look at it a Sundown saz2000d would be the perfect amp for either 3 or 4 dual 2 or dual 4 ohm Alpine Type R's. I would think that you'd be most happy with either 3 or 4 dual 4's since you would be able to make more power at a lower impedence. As long as you have the electrical to back the amp up you'd be fine.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

It would depend on what ohm type r's your planning on running. If you ran 3 dual 4 ohm r's a Sundown saz2000d would be perfect for them. With 3 dual 4's you would be at .67 ohms and would get more than enough power out of a 2000d. If you ran 4 dual 4 ohm r's then you would have to run the amp at .5 ohms to make the best amount of power for the subs.

Now let's say that you have the dual 2 ohm versions of the r. With 3 of them you could run at 1.33 ohms. If you ran 4 dual 2's you would need to run at 1 ohm.

What I'm getting at is pretty much any way you look at it a Sundown saz2000d would be the perfect amp for either 3 or 4 dual 2 or dual 4 ohm Alpine Type R's. I would think that you'd be most happy with either 3 or 4 dual 4's since you would be able to make more power at a lower impedence. As long as you have the electrical to back the amp up you'd be fine.

I have the dual 2 ohm type rs and like is said I am new to car audio..so what ohm would this be..for each 12 I have a jumper in the middle positive and negative input and just have the wires in the outside pos and neg hang on and ill get a picture

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...