Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who makes funky pups? :P

the devil and god teamed up

btw did you ever give that one dudes site password back?

Posted
the devil and god teamed up

btw did you ever give that one dudes site password back?

Huh?

and we should call them FP's from now on, because to many funky pups's in one place will destroy the universe.

Posted
Who makes funky pups? :P

Its a conspiracy man. No one makes funky pups. All the funky pups in the world were recovered in 1947 amongst the Roswell UFO crash site. And we still don't have the techology to power em.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

can I get a funky pup 5 1/4" in a t-line?

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Posted

it will cause the box to explode

unless you use 1' steel plate

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4865 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...